To choose the best climate complex for your home or office, we offer TOP-10 models for 2022. We have studied customer reviews, reviews, test results from experts to provide objective information on each device. The functions of the complex are cleaning and moisturizing. Some of them have been modernized: they can disinfect and aromatize the air. They have a simple principle of operation, therefore they cope with the task of moisturizing better than ultrasonic devices and are easier to maintain. A plus in comparison with ultrasonic ones is the absence of puddles near the device and plaque on furniture, the ability to use unfiltered water for the bay.
The climatic complex differs from many rating models in a large water flow – 700 ml / h. Humidifies the air much more efficiently than others – twice as fast as the Boneco W2055D. Winia is equipped with a biofilter with silver-plated balls for ionization and two HEPA filters that trap the smallest particles of dust and allergens. There are only 4 buttons on the control panel – turn on, select the mode, speed and turn on ionization. The display shows indicators describing the operating parameters, including the level of moisture in the range from 20 to 60%. There are lights that tell you when to change the filters or when the water in the tank runs out.
- Made soundly, all materials are adjusted, there are no gaps (plastic does not creak, like Boneco).
- Easy access to all filters, including the pre-filter (it collects dust, hair), which needs to be washed every 1-2 weeks.
- The discs are metal, so they can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Capacious tank – 9 l.
- Detailed User Guide.
- The humidistat cannot be adjusted. The complex turns itself off when it reaches 60%.
- The complex does not really fit into the interior because of the somewhat “cubic” design. However, it cannot be leaned against the wall. Behind should remain 10 cm, and on the sides – 30 cm.
- The cord is easily pulled out of the socket. Therefore, if you have children, you need to be careful.
Given the possibilities, functionality and ease of use, the humidifier can be recommended for purchase. It does not require frequent replacement of consumables (no more than once a year), does not leave puddles on the floor, and consumes little energy (24 W).
It works in two positions: normal with a high intensity of humidification and night, which is characterized by low noise (only 25 dB, which is quieter than the ticking of the clock). Boneco W2055D unlike Boneco W2055 is equipped with a display. It displays performance indicators, the level of change in humidity. The device achieves the set indicators and maintains them. Suitable for aromatization of air, for which it is necessary to put a tampon moistened with aroma oil into a capsule. Equipped with a silver rod for ionization, water disinfection. According to Ecostandard specialists, Boneco W2055D is not inferior to air cleaners with a HEPA filter.
- The discs are made of honeycomb material. They are dishwasher safe.
- The hygrostat is accurate. Users checked the humidity readings with independent instruments.
- Very quiet operation at night mode, does not interfere with sleep, like other brands of humidifiers.
- The water inlet is inconvenient: the neck is located on the side, which is why it is impossible to fill the tank completely.
- According to reviews, the complex does not cope with the area declared in the characteristics (50 sq. M). Really humidifies the air in the room up to 25 sq. m.
- The aromatization function is weak. A light aroma is felt only near the device and only at first (does not spread around the room).
- Very bright display backlight, can be annoying at night.
The price of Boneco W2055D is 190$ it justifies itself. But the service leaves much to be desired. Like all others, it must be washed at least once a week. Due to the large number of bulges in the sump, the porous structure of the discs, washing it takes about 30 minutes, while for Venta it lasts only 5 minutes.
The KCG series differs from other Sharp devices in its advanced design, built-in highly sensitive dust, odor, temperature and humidity sensors. He regulates the work himself, taking into account the current parameters. Ionization occurs according to Plasmacluster technology, when the flow of ions is aimed in a certain direction (for other models, they come out in a chaotic manner). This is how the ionization of air and textile accessories occurs.
- A full night program: quiet sound, turning off the lights.
- Cleanses well and moisturizes.
- Reliable assembly, quality materials.
- An indicator displays data on the cleaning progress.
- The tank has a wide mouth, so it is easy to clean from the inside.
- Water is not enough for a long time due to the small volume of the tank (2.5 l). It needs to be topped up a couple of times a day.
The price of Sharp KC-G41RW/RH is 20.30 $. According to reviews, the complex cleans and humidifies the air thanks to advanced technologies better than the described models.
Electrolux EHAW 7510D/7515D/7525D
Touch control. Twice as much capacity as Boneco W2055D – 500 ml/h. The display changes brightness automatically, depending on the level of lighting in the room. The tray has a silver rod to remove bacteria from the water. Humidity is maintained at the set level by a built-in hygrostat.
- Does not require changing filters (requires cleaning every 1-2 weeks).
- In night mode, it works almost silently.
- Quickly humidifies the air even at minimum speed.
- It turns off when the required humidity level is reached.
- If all doors are open, the humidity gradually increases throughout the apartment. For quick humidification in one room, it is better to close the doors.
- The filling is more convenient than Boneco.
- The top part of the body is difficult to put on. Some customers are worried that this may accidentally damage the discs.
- Indicates the level of humidity that differs by 10% from the actual one due to the fact that the sensor is located on the device.
- It will not be possible to transfer from room to room, it is easy to splash water.
- The sensor is very sensitive. Accidental switching is possible, even with animals.
- It does not turn on automatically if the electricity is turned off for a short time.
- Each time you need to set the humidity again (it automatically sets the level to 55%).
The price of Electrolux EHAW is 190$ It is similar to the Boneco in terms of characteristics and assembly. Has a more streamlined, attractive design than the Venta. Due to its high performance, buyers recommend it for purchase. But they point to the complexity of disassembling the structure.
The climate complex has several design differences. The working discs and the tank are pulled out from the side. Performance is similar to Electrolux EHAW. Three filters – HEPA, carbon (deodorizing), moisturizing. At high speed it works quite loudly (51 dB). The water tank is 2.3 liters, which is enough for 4-6 hours of operation. Many operating modes, including eco, manual, auto, night, learning mode. The timer allows you to turn off the complex after 8 hours.
- The materials are quality. There are no wheels, but it glides well on the surface due to the smooth plastic base.
- The brightness of the indicators and display is dimmed by a light sensor.
- Due to the air intake in the front, it can be placed close to the wall.
- The water compartment slides into place smoothly.
- Almost all indicators go out in the dark, does not interfere with sleep.
- There are unique features, such as the mode of refreshing clothes.
- The tank has a swivel stand to keep it level when pouring water.
- The sponge filter needs to be cleaned frequently to keep bacteria from accumulating. There are problems with the replacement (hard to find consumables).
- You cannot set the exact humidity level (only low, medium and high levels).
- You need to add water frequently.
- Noisy work.
- Some find management difficult.
The price of the Panasonic F-VXH50 is 24.70 $. According to reviews, easier maintenance compared to Sharp, Daikin, Philips, Boneco. The easiest and most convenient bay of water.
Compared to earlier Venta models, the size of the lid on top has been increased. Because of this, the air flow is stronger, and the efficiency is higher. According to many experts, Venta LW45 is the quality leader in the line of expensive sinks. Economical in operation – consumes only 8 W thanks to high-precision electronics and touch control.
- There are handles on the pallet, which Venta LW44 does not have.
- There is a fragrance feature.
- Simple design, high quality materials.
- Humidifies the air well.
- The tank is enough for almost a day without topping up.
- Noisier than the early Venta LW44.
- Discs don’t wash well.
- Bulky, takes up a lot of space, not very beautiful in appearance.
The price is 23.50 $, which users consider unreasonably high. It differs from all rating models by a very long warranty – 10 years, which indicates the manufacturer’s confidence in quality.
Stadler Form Robert Original R-007/R-008
This is an extended version of the basic Robert model, which has received international awards. The evaporation rate is 13.2 l/day, one of the highest rates for air washers in this segment. Therefore, it is suitable for large rooms – from 80 sq. m. Consumes 7-30 W, the power depends on the mode of operation. On the top panel is a large 5.32-inch touchscreen display with a motion sensor. It is completed with the bactericidal filter and the filter for softening of water. The extended package includes aroma oil and a Selina little hygrometer, which helps to control the level of humidity and temperature. The price of the latter with a separate purchase is about 20 $.
- The built-in hygrometer works really well. Indications practically do not differ from those shown by an outdoor device.
- Only the required modes.
- Good moisture rate.
- Handles large spaces.
- In appearance, it differs significantly from other sinks in quality and design.
- The aroma function is poor quality. Practically does not aromatize the air due to small slots in the capsule. And the manufacturer does not recommend adding more than two drops, so as not to affect the quality of the plastic.
- The noise is significant, including at night. When the automation is triggered, clicks are heard, sometimes vibration appears, friction of the gears is heard.
- The actual capacity of the water tank is 4 liters instead of the declared 6.3 liters.
- There may be problems with service, as there are not centers in every city.
Good quality materials, stylish design, high humidification speed, but not everyone recommends it for purchase due to the overpriced price, low level of service and noise during operation.
Complex with a stylish design and impressive dimensions. It is equipped with the largest number of filters: catechin, pleated (works together with a plasma ionizer), deodorizing catalytic, with a titanium-containing mineral. Unlike many of the described models, it does not contain a HEPA filter, which requires frequent replacement. Therefore, the operating costs of the complex are reduced. Contains a streamer discharge source to destroy mold and bacteria spores and eliminate odors. 6 cleaning modes, including night, turbo and anti-pollen. It can choose the speed automatically depending on the data from the dust and odor sensors. This is one of the few units in the review with remote control, and not just buttons on the case. The water tank is small – only 4 liters. This is enough for a day of work at low speeds. If necessary, humidify the air in a room of 40 sq. m will need topping up 2-3 times a day. The speed of humidification can be set or he will choose the one he needs. The deodorizing cartridge can be placed in a cabinet, car. Then it will need to be placed in a special compartment of the complex, where it will return its functions.
- Very quiet operation at night.
- It can work independently, without user settings (in auto mode). He chooses the speed and mode. For example, in the presence of dust, cigarette smoke enhances the operation of the fan.
- Each filter has a replacement indicator (service life – 1 year).
- Hydrates quickly. From 30% to 50% raises in an hour.
- Sensitive dust and odor sensors.
- There is no tank full indicator, which is unacceptable for a complex of a high price segment.
- The water tank could have been bigger.
- The timer step is 4 hours, which is not very convenient.
- The tray has a recess, from where it is difficult to remove plaque.
- The water filling system is not very popular with buyers (the tank needs to be taken out).
It has a memorable design, differs from its competitors in its versatility: multi-level air purification, humidification, deodorizing cartridge. In terms of speed and quality of humidification, it is more efficient than Venta. Convenient to operate and maintain. Can be recommended for purchase.
Panasonic air purifier with intelligent air purity control system. Patented Nanoe ionizer in the form of a capsule. The module generates radicals that eliminate bacteria and odors. It does not wear out, does not require replacement. Econavi technology helps in energy savings up to 60% compared to other models. The speed and brightness of the display depend on the presence of people and lighting thanks to motion and light sensors. Equipped with a coarse, HEPA filter and a deodorizing component.
- Thanks to the retractable panel, it removes heavy dirt, dust 30 cm from the floor.
- Air is sucked in through the front panel, so it can stand close to the wall.
- At night, it automatically switches to energy-saving mode.
- Powerful adjustable humidification – up to 830 ml / h.
- Quality air purification.
- Small tank. With intensive moisturizing, it requires topping up a couple of times a day.
- Noisy at high speeds.
The price is 55.50 $. In terms of air purification quality, it is inferior to Daikin, but it has a higher capacity for humidification.
The complex is equipped with a standard set of filters (preliminary, HEPA for air purification), sponge for humidification. In the tank there is a disinfecting cartridge with silver ions. It can work separately for cleaning, moisturizing or combined. Has a dust sensor, moisture indicator. There are special modes, including auto, night and baby (increased level of moisture, which is important for young children). Aromatizes the air. Controlled by remote control.
- Humidity increases rapidly – by 8% per hour.
- The aroma function works well. Unlike other rating models, a light aroma appears in the room.
- Quiet. On night mode – quiet (45 dB).
- Pleasant appearance, although somewhat loses in the design of Daikin and Panasonic.
- Tall water tank. The bay is not very comfortable.
- The board is not informative.
- No handles or wheels to move.
- The bay of aroma oil is inconvenient.
- The display is uninformative.
The unit copes with cleaning from fine dust and humidification. Differs in the biggest productivity in comparison with all presented models – 1000 ml/h. The quality of air purification is inferior to Daikin. For this price range, the complex does not provide all the necessary amenities in operation and management. Judging by the reviews and tests, Daikin and Panasonic lose.