The process of cooking with modern household appliances has become much easier than before. A special place among the appliances is occupied by a stove with an oven, since it is on it that various dishes are fried, boiled, stewed and steamed. Everyone wants to have the right stove in the kitchen that meets the requirements, fits into the interior and has an acceptable price tag. Shops provide a wide selection of a wide variety of stoves from well-known manufacturers.
From a large list of companies producing large household appliances, brands such as Bosch, Samsung, Indesit, Electrolux, Ariston and Hansa are especially popular. In today’s material, we will talk about the German brand Hansa and consider the stoves produced under its name.
Our experts conducted a thorough analysis of the home appliances market, and also took into account the opinions of ordinary users in order to compile an objective rating, which included 6 Hansa cookers.
How to choose a stove
- Varieties. There are three major categories: gas – well-known devices that run on gas. Are established in apartments and houses with a gas pipeline. The most common in EU and the CIS. True, cooking on such a stove is more difficult, because fire, if the rules are not followed correctly, can quickly burn foods, turning them into coals; electric – work, as the name implies, from electricity. They heat the dishes and contents more evenly, so it will be much easier for beginners to work with such a stove. They have many additional functions and programs that help in cooking, literally doing everything for the user, just press the appropriate button. Modern models are safe, which is also very important, especially if there are small children in the house; combined – can work both from gas and from electricity. Such options for plates are much more expensive. Suitable only for those who often move, taking equipment with them to a new home, where, for example, there may be no gas pipeline. For everyone else, the purchase will be inappropriate.
- hob. The surface is made of different materials and may have a special coating. The most popular and inexpensive are enameled. Found exclusively on gas stoves. Can last up to 50 years with proper care. Sometimes chips can appear with a strong impact. Stainless steel cooktops are also strong and durable, but are more expensive. Stainless steel quickly loses its presentable appearance, as even the slightest scratches are visible on it. Glass ceramics appeared relatively recently. Found only in electric models. They are safe, because only the outlined part intended for kitchen utensils is heated. Tempered glass hobs are cheaper than glass-ceramic ones and are easier to clean. But with improper care and inaccurate operation, the surface is covered with noticeable scratches.
- Oven. Ovens are gas and electric. Hinged top stoves are inexpensive but considered obsolete. Slightly more expensive, but also convenient will be models with a retractable trolley. When choosing the volume of the oven, proceed from the number of people for whom you will need to cook. For a family of 2-3, an oven for 40-50 liters will be enough, and for a large one, of 3 or more people, for 60-80 liters.
- Control. The mechanical type is rotary switches that regulate the power of the burner and so on. Of the minuses, one can note the rapid contamination and difficult cleaning of the handles, as well as the inability to set the exact temperature. Such models are more suitable for older people who find it more difficult to get used to new technologies. Electronic – allows you to set the required temperature with an accuracy of up to a degree. Controlled by touch buttons. Cookers with this type, usually electronic appliances, often have automatic modes that are already programmed to cook common dishes.
Rating of the best Hansa cookers
Name of product
|The best Hansa electric stoves
|33 665 ₽
|26 912 ₽
|15 982 ₽
|11 109 ₽
|The best Hansa gas stoves
|17 550 ₽
|9 650 ₽
The best Hansa electric stoves
In the first place in the rating category is a model with four induction burners of different capacities. The hob is made of glass-ceramic. Heating occurs only if you put utensils on the burners. Such a stove is suitable for families with small children, because the baby will not be able to burn himself, since the surface always remains cold. The electronic control unit, which allows you to adjust the power, is located on the working surface, which is much more convenient than when it is located on the side. The 65 l oven is equipped with an electric grill function. Here, the control takes place with the help of rotary controls. Not only baking sheets with frying pans, but also low pots will fit in the dish drawer.
- one oversized burner – 21 cm;
- 8 oven modes;
- three-layer glass in the door.
- high cost – 370 $.
The second line is given to a cooker with a glass-ceramic surface and a large oven with a volume of 66 liters. Unlike the previous one, here the burners are ordinary, electric, in the amount of four pieces. Two of them are double-circuit, in order to make it more convenient to use large dishes, for example, ducklings. The dimensions of the model are standard (60 x 50 cm), so the product is suitable for most kitchens. The oven has an electric grill function, a backlight and a timer, and the oven is also equipped with a spit. Management is made by rotary regulators. The informative display shows the parameters set by the user.
- saving electricity consumption;
- three-layer glass in the door;
- relatively expensive – 280 $.
The third position is occupied by a four-burner cooker, where there are two burners of an increased diameter – 18 cm. The hob, like the two previous models, is made of heat-resistant glass-ceramic. Residual heat indicator to prevent burns. The volume of the oven here is 69 liters, so the stove should be considered by families with a large number of people. With such a kitchen assistant, you can bake a whole bird for a feast, such as a turkey or a goose. The control of the stove is mechanical, carried out with the help of rotary controls. Users note that over time, the handles begin to turn tighter, apparently due to dirt getting inside.
- burners HiLight;
- easy cleaning of the oven;
- acceptable cost – 190 $.
- the door is heated (two-layer glass);
- there is no convection.
The fourth is a model of an electric cooker with a high class of power consumption, which allows saving the family budget. The hob has a white enamel finish. Four burners are divided here into two pairs, with a diameter of 18 and 14.5 cm. They make it possible to simultaneously cook in dishes of different sizes. The oven of the product has a large volume – 69 liters, so the stove is perfect for large families and those who like to cook a lot. In order to save money, the manufacturer installed only two glasses in the oven door, so it heats up at maximum temperatures. Mechanical control, works properly even after a while. A spacious drawer located at the bottom helps not only in storing kitchen utensils, but also in dissipating heat.
- 2 oven modes;
- budget cost – 130 $.
- there are no residual heat indicators.
The best Hansa gas stove
In the first place is a classic gas stove with four burners. One has increased power, due to which it heats up faster, saving user time. The cooking surface is made of stainless steel. Mechanical type control, with the help of rotary controls, which make it easy to control the power of the fire. There is also a convenient electric ignition option built into the handle. The volume of the oven is 58 liters, which will be quite enough for a family of 3-5 people. The gas control function ensures safety. The electric grill and spit that comes with the stove helps to evenly fry dishes, creating a delicious crust.
- burners of different diameters;
- oven lighting;
- timer with sound signal;
- easy to clean enamel;
- the door can heat up (two-layer glass);
- relatively expensive – 18500 r.
Closes the rating category easy to use and practical model. The cooking surface has a durable enamel coating that is easy to clean and does not scratch even when exposed to abrasives. Four burners of a special design of different power and diameter allow you to choose the optimal one for each task. The 58 l oven makes it possible to bake whole poultry or bake large pies. Thanks to the backlight, the user does not need to open the door to control the process. Management, like the previous model, is mechanical.
- gas savings up to 12%;
- gas control function;
- budget cost – 98$.
- the door can get hot (two-pane glass).