At the moment, Roborock S6 MaxV can be called the most progressive and perfect model of the Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi. A new approach to the navigation system and an expanded range of functions puts the Roborock S6 MaxV into the lead in the robotics market. The flagship gadget definitely deserves attention and a separate review on our website.
The delivery set of the new model cannot be called “generous”, however, all the basic elements are present in it:
- Robot vacuum cleaner
- Dock station
- Charging station pad
- Power adapter
- Additional HEPA filter.
- A quick guide to connecting your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Nozzle for attaching microfiber to the device
Let’s switch to the appearance of the device: a round shape, black glossy plastic and a minimum of elements on the body. On top of the device is a control panel consisting of three mechanical buttons: “start”, “home” and “local cleaning”.
There is also a lidar equipped with a button that reacts to the device getting stuck under pieces of furniture.
Lifting the lid of the robot reveals a 460 ml dust container, as well as a device for cleaning the turbo brush.
On the bottom of the device there is a five-beam side brush and a central bristle-petal turbo brush equipped with an anti-winding function for wool and hair. The element can be easily disassembled into parts, which allows you to quickly and easily clean it.
Also below is a reservoir for wet cleaning with a volume of 300 ml. The liquid is poured into it through a special hole in the form of a valve. The functionality of the device includes electronic regulation of the liquid supply to the microfiber.
And the most important innovation that its predecessors did not have: Roborock S6 MaxV has got a dual stethoscope camera located in front of the model. The camera complements lidar to create the most advanced type of navigation available today.
Even more robots with a laser navigation system can be found in our rating.
- Convenient device management through the Roborock app.
- Instant display of a map of the room and information about the last completed cleaning. The user sees the area cleaned and the time spent cleaning it.
- Room zoning function. The robot automatically divides the entire territory into specific rooms, which allows you to more accurately configure the device and achieve maximum cleaning quality. The user can start cleaning on the entire available area, in a separate room or in a specific area. Here you can also set the number of passes by the device around the room: from one to three times.
- The release of Roborock S6 MaxV heralded a new era of dry and wet cleaning. Cleaning has become even more efficient, because the suction power and the level of water flow can be adjusted relative to the room in which the cleaning will be done. For example, tiled flooring requires a lot of wetting, while the vacuum cleaner needs to handle wooden floors much more carefully. It is desirable to use the maximum suction power on carpets, while not wasting battery power, including the maximum mode on laminate, parquet and linoleum. Individual approach guarantees excellent quality of cleaning.
- The ability to combine rooms into one area or split into several zones. You can also set up virtual walls and build areas that are forbidden for cleaning.
- The ability of the robot cleaner to store up to four cleaning plans in its memory.
- Automatic increase in suction intensity when the robot vacuum cleaner enters the carpet.
- Combined cleaning: dry cleaning is followed by wet cleaning.
- The function of planning a cleaning schedule at the right time, with the optimal mode and in the right room.
We have identified the best robot vacuum cleaners of 2022, compared them and ranked them. Read the link below:
What is a dual camera for?
The camera allows the device to scan and recognize objects in its path. Artificial intelligence makes it possible to cope with cleaning faster and better, without interrupting the process when it collides with third-party objects. You can turn on the Pet Details feature by letting the appliance know if there are pets in your home.
- dry and wet cleaning
- side brush, fine filter included
- battery life: up to 180 min
- smartphone control
- building a room map
- WxDxH: 35×35.30×9.60 cm
A robot vacuum cleaner with a dual navigation system is a breakthrough in the robotics market, however, it should be understood that for perfect functioning, the device needs some improvements. Very soon, this type of navigation will be present in many devices of the premium segment, and today the Roborock S6 MaxV is a bold pioneering step.