In this ranking, I’ve rounded up the top 5 Polaris mixers of 2022. The Polaris brand is European, but the main production facilities are in China. It attracts buyers with a wide range of products and a low price for them, in comparison with analogues of competitors. According to customer reviews, the equipment has a long service life, but has a large percentage of defects and flaws in the design of some models, but in general it is worth the money. This review discusses the most popular models of Polaris mixers this year.
Polaris PHM 3018
This is a 300W handheld device. Management in the range of 3 speeds of work. It is completed with all necessary attachments: dough hooks and whisks for beating, only two nozzles, only one is inserted into the body during operation. Made entirely of plastic.
The whisk and hooks are disconnected with a key. The unit for packaging components for storage is not provided. There is also no wire winder. The handle is not equipped with rubber pads that prevent slipping.
- A simple device that does not have anything superfluous in its design.
- Fits well in the hand.
- No vibration during use.
- 3 speeds of work. Copes well with the assigned tasks in the domestic environment.
- Nozzles are taken out by pressing of the button.
- Quiet work.
- All necessary fittings.
- Short cord.
- There is no turbo mode.
- Only one nozzle is used.
Polaris PHM 3013
Works with a power of 300 watts. There are 4 speed modes and turbo operation. The mixer is equipped with whisks for preparing dough and mixing liquid products to different consistency, a total of four nozzles, used simultaneously in pairs, disconnected by pressing the keys. Made entirely of plastic materials.
There are no accessories for storing accessories. There is also no cord winder. Handle without rubber pads. The length of the power cord is 120 cm.
- The small size of the whisks, unpretentious in the choice of dishes. The kneaded product does not spill even from a large bowl.
- Quiet work.
- Buttons for removing nozzles. Easy to remove and no risk of damaging the fasteners.
- 4 speeds and turbo mode.
- budget cost.
- Compact, does not require much storage space.
- Small mass. It is comfortable to hold in your hand, does not load it even with prolonged use of the mixer.
- Beats food well.
- Short cord.
- Uncomfortable to put on the table between uses. In order to put the appliance aside for a while, it is necessary to remove the nozzles, otherwise they outweigh the mixer and do not allow it to be stabilized.
Polaris PHM 5009A
This unit is made of a combination of plastic and metal materials, which makes the structure stronger and more durable. The average price of the model is 18$. Mixer for manual use, more powerful than the previous ones – 500 watts. The control is designed for 6 speeds and turbo mode. The package includes hooks for making dough and a whisk for mixing and whipping different liquids to the desired consistency. Only 4 nozzles are included in the package, two are installed in the device for use.
The unit for storing nozzles is not provided. The cord winding is manual, there are no rubber pads on the handle. Nozzles are disconnected by buttons.
- A large number of speeds and turbo mode.
- Steel elements in the body.
- Nozzles are taken out by buttons.
- Fits comfortably in the hand.
- Quiet operation and no vibration.
- Small mass.
- Short wire for connecting to the network.
Polaris PHM 5017A
Model with a durable and reliable body with metal inserts. Its average cost is 21$. The device is manual, power 500 watts. The speeds are switched in the range of 5, there is a turbo mode. The kit includes dough hooks and a whisk for whipping. There are 4 nozzles in total, 2 are installed in the device.
It does not have a special unit for laying nozzles for storage. The power cord is wound by hand. Handle without rubber inserts. There is a button to detach the attachments.
- 5 speeds and turbo mode.
- Nozzles are removed by pressing a button.
- Comfortably lies in the hand.
- Quiet work.
- Metal inserts in the case.
- It has a compact size and is conveniently stored even in a small kitchen.
- Short power cord.
- Tight, inconvenient to switch buttons.
Polaris PHM 6512B
This is a stationary mixer in which both whisks and the bowl itself act as a rotating element. Capacity of 2 l. The power of the device is 650 W. Management in the range of 4 speeds and turbo mode. It is completed with nozzles in the amount of 4 pieces – two whisks and two dough hooks. The body is made of plastic.
As in the previous ones, there is no protective cover on the bowl and a device for storing nozzles. There is a cord winder. Handle with rubber inserts. Nozzles are disconnected by buttons. Mains cable 1 m long. The weight of the device is relatively large – 1.6 kg, but its design does not mean holding the mixer in your hand during use. This handy home model completes the TOP review.
- The stationary design does everything by itself, there is no need to hold the mixer in your hand or help it work.
- High power device.
- Simple and reliable mechanical control.
- The volume of the bowl is enough for home use.
- Quality materials, durable and odor free.
- Cord winder.
- Rubberized inserts on the handle.
- Small size, convenient to store.
- The rotation of the bowl occurs due to the recoil from the rotation of the rims in a thick mass; there is no mechanism for automatic rotation itself.
- The noise during operation is higher than that of colleagues.