Kitfort KT-1331-1 is a domestic stationary model made using Chinese technology. This blender has a unique combination of functionality, practicality and reasonable price. The device does not consume a lot of electricity, but at the same time, it is able to cope with a wide range of work tasks. Processing meat into perfect minced meat, preparing airy pastry dough or making a delicious smoothie – this is only a hundredth of the operations that this mixer performs with ease.
Kitfort KT-1331-1 has 2 speeds, which is enough to effectively grind food, mix or whisk for great food and drinks. The capacity of the grinder is quite voluminous – 1.25 liters. There is a pulse mode, thanks to which you can chop ice, nuts. In addition, manufacturers have equipped the mixer with an additional compartment for coffee, incl. the blender is used in the same way as a practical coffee grinder.
Ease of use is the main distinguishing feature of the model. Speeds smoothly switch to pulse mode and vice versa. In order to secure the workflow, the unit is equipped with rubberized legs and a locking function for the device when the lid is open. There is also a compartment for the cord. In addition, the blender itself is very compact, it will fit even in a small kitchen.
Pros and cons of the model
- Compact dimensions;
- The presence of all the modes necessary for efficient operation, incl. pulse mode;
- High performance;
- Energy saving;
- Metal knives cope with any task, incl. ice pick;
- There is a compartment for coffee;
- Convenient to use.
- Some parts look cheap and seem unreliable.
- Power – 350 W;
- The material from which the blender is made is plastic, the knives are made of stainless steel;
- The volume of the bowl is 1.25 l;
- Mechanical control;
- Availability of speeds – 2;
- Smooth speed control;
- There is a pulse mode.