In the way the paska is made, you can feel the love of the hearthkeeper and the special spirit of a family holiday.
Numo let’s figure out how to properly cook it in a slow cooker so that the queen of the table is ruddy and lush.
How to bake paska in a slow cooker
With the help of this device, you can get perfect baked goods that will bake well and not burn.
The composition of baking in a multicooker practically does not differ from the classic one. Unless you have to put up with the fact that all products will be of the same diameter. For this you will need:
- wheat flour – 450-580 g (2.5-3 tbsp.);
- instant yeast – 13-22 g (3 tsp);
- eggs – 2-3 pcs.;
- sugar – 125-165 g (about half a glass);
- salt – 2-4 g (0.5 tsp);
- butter melted in a steam bath – about 140-160 gr.;
- milk – 190-320 ml (1-1.5 tbsp);
- vanillin – 1 bag;
- supplements (optional) — 135-145 g.
From such a number of ingredients, a kilogram of pashka is obtained, which will become the pride of the table!
Liknep: How to choose a multi-cooker: 3 tips
Baking paska in a slow cooker is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. The main thing is to follow the instructions:
- Pour flour into a deep plate or small pan.
- Throw the yeast into the flour and mix the mixture.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Take another container, pour yolks and pour sugar.
- Beat with a mixer or combine.
- Mix salt, vanilla, butter and milk.
- Pour this composition into the first (flour) plate.
- Mix everything to a uniform consistency, adding flour.
After that, you need to leave the dough for 2-4 hours. During this time, it will rise to the required volume. Next comes work with the kitchen appliance:
- Knead the dough and, if necessary, add raisins to it.
- Lubricate the bowl of the device with oil.
- Put the dough there.
- Turn on the warm-up for 20 minutes.
- Turn it off and let the future product infuse for about an hour.
- Turn on the baking mode. 1.5 hours is enough – you don’t need more.
- Carefully remove and decorate the product to your taste.
Interesting article: How to care for a slow cooker: 5 recommendations
How to cook cheese pasta in a slow cooker
Cheese paste is a great option for those who like a soft and slightly grainy texture.
This option will appeal to everyone who wants to add a “touch of modern experiments” to a traditional feast.
Kitchen scales are used to measure the required amount of food:
- flour – 430-520 g;
- cottage cheese (from 5%, maybe 9% and even 18%) – 165-225 g;
- dry yeast – 9-13 g;
- milk – 95-115 ml;
- eggs – 3 pcs.;
- oil – 95-125 g;
- salt – 2-5 g (1/2 tsp);
- vanillin – 1 tablespoon;
- supplements (optional) — 190-215 g.
Deliciousness: 5 reasons to have a slow cooker in your kitchen
The process of cooking cottage cheese in a slow cooker is slightly different from the usual version.
So, you should focus on the nuances.
- Boil the milk in a small saucepan and let it cool until it is lukewarm.
- Throw yeast into it.
- Pour 1 teaspoon of sugar and 3 tablespoons of flour into the mixture.
- Let the mixture stand for about half an hour.
- Add 3 egg yolks, vanilla and salt.
- Little by little, throw the cheese into the mixture, kneading it.
- If necessary (if the composition turns out to be liquid), add flour.
- Mix the dough until it becomes sticky.
- Put it in a cozy place for 50-80 minutes.
- Pour raisins and knead the dough.
- Grease the bowl with oil.
- Transfer the formed lump there.
- Let it stand for about an hour under a towel.
- Start the “baking” mode for 1.5 hours.
- Carefully remove the hot beeswax, let it cool and decorate as desired.
Now you can serve to the table!
Strips in a slow cooker: pros and cons
Connoisseurs of the “classic” approach still do not like to use technology to simplify cooking. To decide for yourself whether a multicooker is worth your attention or whether it is better to return to the usual oven, read the table:
Therefore, if you are interested in whether it is possible to bake paska in a slow cooker, we answer boldly – yes! The main thing is not to deviate too much from the given recipes. Then the pasochka will turn out to be soft, tasty and incredibly airy!
Useful recipes: TOP-3 most appetizing pizza recipes in a slow cooker