The blender facilitates the work and speeds up cooking, with its help it is easy to introduce unloved foods into the diet, chopping them and combining them with something familiar. Standard submersible, with additional nozzles or stationary type is selected depending on the number of family members and the planned frequency of use. Below are the characteristics of different models, their strengths and weaknesses, features of work.
The model is suitable as the first submersible blender. It happens that the hostess is not sure whether she will use the gadget, so she does not want to buy an expensive fancy model. Having used LUMME LU-1835, you will be convinced of the indispensability of the blender in the kitchen. With it, you can quickly prepare baby puree, mayonnaise, milkshakes and more.
- LU-1835 is a standard immersion blender. The case is plastic, black, narrowed at the top for a comfortable grip. Mechanical control, only one button – turn on, power is not adjustable.
- The immersion part, “leg” and blades are made of stainless steel. The nozzle is removable.
- Suitable for cooking baby puree, pates, breaks through soft foods to a mushy state.
- The measuring cup is not included.
- The “bell” above the blade has holes along the bottom edge to speed up blending.
- Stylish appearance: black or white housing with a button in a contrasting color.
- The optimum ratio of price and quality.
- Large selection of colors.
- Easy to operate and maintain.
- Mobile: can be used directly in the pot.
- Strong vibration.
- No measuring cup.
- Unpleasant smell of plastic when working with a thick mass.
The maximum power is 600W, which is enough for mixing and grinding soft foods. There is protection against overheating. Thanks to the pulse mode, grinding is fast, but it is not recommended to hold the button on for a long time.
Given the budget price, a very powerful immersion blender. It is convenient to cook pate, baby food, puree berries. The mass is homogeneous, without lumps. Works moderately noisy.
Additional Information. The power of the immersion blender is not sufficient for cutting solid foods.