The ultra-compact dishwasher from Leran is the best-selling in many online stores (meaning, it is from this size). Inexpensive, reliable, with a basic list of supported features. Created specifically for those who have a minimum of free space, but do not have time to wash dishes on their own.
Functionality Leran CDW 55-067 WHITE
Leran CDW 55-067 WHITE provides the following functionality:
- 7 dishwashing modes;
- 4 options for water temperature;
- detergents “3 in 1” are supported;
- drying – condensing (adjustable);
- there is protection against leaks;
- a holder for glasses is provided;
- delicate and intensive washing;
- control is electronic, but there is no digital display.
Advantages and disadvantages
Summing up customer reviews, we can point out the following advantages of Leran CDW 55-067 WHITE:
- Quite inexpensive. An option for those on a budget.
- One of the quietest among compact models.
- Does not leave stains on glass, crystal.
- no display;
- does not save water.
Specifications Leran CDW 55-067 WHITE
Specifications specified by the manufacturer:
- Power – up to 1380 watts.
- Water consumption – 7.5 liters per cycle.
- The duration of washing is 210 minutes.
- Noise during operation – up to 49 dB.
- Weight – 20 kilograms.