The refrigerator is very functional and easy to use. The freezer in the refrigerator is equipped with a No Frost system, thanks to which there is no frost and ice inside. Thanks to the No Frost system, there is a constant movement of air inside the chamber, which ensures uniform temperature distribution in the compartments.
Functionality Bosch KGN39XC27R
The refrigerator has a special security system – the Side-by-Side system: three cooling circuits in the freezer and refrigerator compartment.
The Side-By-Side system is one of the most important elements of freezer technology. Refrigeration circuits maintain a constant temperature in the freezer and refrigerator compartments.
- Does not require manual defrosting of the refrigerator; ease of use.
- Stylish design.
- Adjustable thermostat.
- No frost system.
- Refrigerator compartment: SuperCool function.
- Egg box.
Pros and cons of the model
- Possibility to change the temperature in the chamber.
- Low noise level.
- Big weight.
- Energy consumption: 369 kWh/year.
- Freezing capacity: 15 kg/day.
- Freezer Defrost / HTO: No Frost.
- Fridge Defrosting: No Frost.
- Min. freezer / HTO temperature (C): -24°.
- Freshness zone (zero chamber): yes.
- Noise level: 38 dB.
- Autonomous cold storage: 17 hours
- Refrigerant: R600a (isobutane).
- Egg stand: yes.
- Form for ice: is.
- Bottle holder: no.
- Total usable volume: 388 l.
- Useful volume of the refrigerating chamber: 280 l.
- Useful volume of the freezing chamber / NTO: 108 l.
- Number of cameras: 2.
- Number of doors: 2.
- Freezer/HTO Location: Bottom.
- External coating material: metal.
- Shelves material: glass.
- Door opening: to the right.
- Zero door clearance: yes.
- Interchangeable front panels included: no.
- Display: yes.
- Display type: external.
- Temperature indication: yes.
- Power failure indication: audible, visual.
- Indication of an open door: sound, visual