To organize high-quality use of hot water in a private house or apartment, some users prefer a flowing gas water heater. In order for the device to serve for a long time, it is necessary to choose a model from a reliable and trusted manufacturer.
A striking example of “water heaters” of decent quality is equipment from the Ariston trademark. Geysers of this manufacturer are perfectly adapted to the difficult domestic operating conditions. The company has been producing similar equipment for more than 60 years and fully complies with all technical standards.
What makes Ariston gas water heaters so popular? Let’s figure it out.
Characteristics of geysers Ariston
All heaters presented by this Italian brand are small in size and have a modest classic appearance. They organically fit into almost any interior and have good safety performance. To do this, you just need to strictly follow all the operating rules described in detail in the documentation.
Ariston gas water heaters have the following characteristics:
- system control of gas;
- pre-installed reverse thrust sensors;
- high-quality protective automation against accidental overheating;
- sensitive temperature sensors.
Such characteristics and reliability indicators will allow you not to worry even if you forgot to turn off the device before a long business trip. In the event of a dangerous situation, the system will do everything on its own.
The main “difficulty” in the operation of the device is its correct setting. The fact is that all speakers have preset parameters set at the factory based on average characteristics. You can make your own adjustments. To do this, it is enough to carefully study the instructions included in the kit. If you are worried that you will do something wrong, you can invite a service technician for this purpose. It will not be difficult to do this, the equipment from Ariston has many certified service centers.
Pros and cons
Like all devices, Ariston appliances have both positive and negative characteristics. The main advantages of a gas water heater from an Italian manufacturer include the following:
- quiet work;
- use of up-to-date technologies;
- high-quality protection system;
- lack of temperature drops of water when using different modes;
- classic appearance;
- small dimensions;
- good maintainability;
- a copper heat exchanger with a significant service life;
- quite affordable cost.
Despite the rather good popularity and adaptability to difficult conditions, the technique has a number of disadvantages:
- difficult to use at very low water pressure;
- Chinese assembly and, as a result, not too high quality components;
- the high cost of individual components required for repair.
Judging by the reviews of some users, in case of serious breakdowns of gas water heaters from Ariston, it is much easier to purchase a new budget model than to repair the old one. In fairness, it should be said that it is not difficult to purchase spare parts for repairs, although they can be expensive.
The best models from Ariston
Let’s look at some of the most popular models on our market. These are speakers of the Superlux, Fast Evo and Marco Polo series. Each of them has its positive and negative features. Let’s consider them in more detail.
Hotpoint-Ariston FAST EVO BFAST EVO 11B
Excellent home speaker at a very attractive price. Able to pass 11 l / min, this is quite enough to provide two points of water intake. The column has the function of electric ignition, powered by a pair of batteries. There is a flame modulation system. However, despite this, the temperature sometimes has to be adjusted manually, for this there is a special switch. The settings are very easy to set. This is facilitated by the built-in indicator.
- enough for 2 taps;
- not too sensitive to weak water pressure;
- there is a boundary temperature for heating water;
- quality protection system.
- unpretentious appearance;
- the need to replace batteries;
- at minimum flame, a slight whistle may be heard, which disappears when the gas is turned on at full power.
Ariston Fast EVO 14b
This option is almost similar to the previous one, with the only difference that its performance is much higher, up to 14 l / min, which is more than enough even for a very large family.
- a minimum of manual settings, it is enough to set them once, and the unit will support them on its own;
- keeps an even temperature even with pressure surges in the water supply;
- ignites quietly, does not produce pops or microexplosions.
- minimalistic design;
- regular replacement of batteries;
- With the change of the weather outside, the temperature comes to regulate manually.
Ariston Gi7S 11L FFI
This unit from the Marco Polo series has a closed combustion chamber and is equipped with an automatic ignition system.
- high-quality auto-protection system against accidental overheating;
- convenient control via the touch panel;
- can support the set parameters;
- adjusts the temperature during pressure surges in the network;
- Can be connected to a gas cylinder, which is especially important for installation in the country.
- the steel panel of the body is quite easily soiled;
- “thinks” for a long time when changing temperature settings;
- a little noisy during operation due to the inclusion of a fan installed inside.
Ariston CA 11P
A good unit in a budget price category. It holds the set parameters quite stably, but when they change, it can “think” about equalizing the temperature.
- great price;
- simple control;
- classic appearance;
- can keep the set parameters;
- ignites smoothly, without tangible microexplosions.
- rather thin outer case;
- it does not work very quietly, which can greatly interfere at night;
- requires regular battery replacement;
- with reduced pressure in the pipes, it works with difficulty.
Ariston Fast SA 14P
And this model is not too sensitive to low pressure. The water heater has good performance, about 14 l/min. This is quite enough to provide several water points. Perfectly holds the set parameters and is equipped with a reliable protection system.
- automatic temperature control, independently triggered with a “floating” pressure;
- easy control;
- high performance;
- excellent value for money ratio.
- according to the reviews of the service staff, it is not very convenient to repair, since all the parts are located almost close to each other;
- sometimes you need to tinker with temperature control;
- has a not very democratic value.
Ariston Marco Polo Gi7S
A distinctive feature of this model is the absence of a chimney. This node is simply not needed here. The device is a turbocharged geyser, for the arrangement of the correct operation of which the pipe must be led directly to the street. It is best to do this through the window or by punching a hole right in the wall. To install such a device, you will have to obtain special permits from the gas supervision service.
- well maintains temperature parameters;
- when the pressure in the network is reduced, it simply turns off (boiling water will never pour out of it);
- does not require regular battery changes;
- during operation does not consume oxygen from the room;
- works very quietly.
- critical to voltage drops in the mains;
- requires special permission to install.
Ariston DGI 10L CF Superlux
This is one of the best offers in the budget price segment. The model has a capacity of about 10 l / min, is equipped with automatic electric ignition and a “summer-winter” mode. Mechanical control, but very simple.
- very nice price;
- built-in gas control system;
- can run on natural and liquefied fuels;
- low noise level;
- separate adjustment of the power of the water flow;
- nice design;
- simple control;
- small dimensions;
- can work with low gas pressure.
- enough for only one point of water analysis;
- battery needs to be changed;
- burner for liquefied gas is purchased separately;
- there are difficulties with parts for repair.
As you can see, although the choice of a gas column is not an easy task, the Ariston trademark offers a fairly wide range of models for every taste and budget. Which one to stop is up to you. But if you do not want to pay extra money just for the “name”, Ariston may be the perfect solution.