Beko DFS 25W11 S is an excellent dishwasher model that can hold up to ten sets of dishes. The equipment is quite functional, distinguished by high qualities of ergonomics. Good assembly and reasonable price make the model popular for a long time.
With good capacity, the model consumes no more than 10.5 liters of water in one working cycle. At the same time, no more than 830 W per cycle is consumed.
NOTE: Water is heated to a high temperature, up to 70 degrees, which ensures high quality dishwashing.
Unlike many analogue models, Beko is equipped with a drying program. This is very convenient, especially if the dishwasher is used in a small cafe, on an industrial scale, where the main requirement is to save time. At the same time, the device has modest dimensions – 45x85x60 cm. The weight of the device is 39.9 kg.
Pros and cons
- A wide range of optional features, incl. self-cleaning program for which special products are used, half load function and eco option;
- The height of the upper basket can be adjusted, which becomes convenient when you need to load bulky dishes;
- Users note the convenience of the cutlery container, which can be installed anywhere in the machine;
- There is a delay timer;
- Bright display;
- Aesthetic appearance.
- The drying function does not meet modern requirements (with the exception of extra-drying, which works decently);
- No internal lighting provided;
- The washing phase is not displayed;
- Noisy workflow.
- Power consumption – 830 W per hour;
- Condensing type of drying;
- Water consumption for 1 working cycle – 10.5 l;
- The minimum washing temperature is 35 degrees;
- The maximum washing temperature is 70 degrees;
- 5 washing programs;
- There is a quick cycle (express), as well as an intensive wash function.