Each manufacturer of household appliances tries to satisfy the desires of the consumer as much as possible. Most often, going to the store for a new refrigerator, we already roughly imagine what we would like to purchase. But sometimes it happens that several models meet the desired criteria at once, and the main difference lies only in the choice of a brand. For example, which refrigerator is better than Indesit or Atlant? Not everyone can immediately answer this question. Let’s try to figure it out together.
Your comparison of refrigerators “Atlant” and “Indesit» We will start with the characteristics of each of the brands.
This manufacturer replaced the Minsk refrigeration equipment, which was very popular in the Soviet years. Stable quality that has stood the test of time still attracts many buyers to this day. The choice of models is quite large and can satisfy a wide variety of needs. Belarusian refrigerators “Atlant” can boast of reliable mechanical control, a good energy saving class (A or BUT+), the use of a neutral refrigerant, adaptability to the power system of the CIS countries, the use of shock-resistant and elastic ABC plastic.
Three best models of Atlant refrigerators
- ATLANT XM 6025-031
- ATLANT XM 6026-031
- ATLANT XM 4214-000
This company is widely known as a reliable Italian manufacturer. Refrigerators and other appliances of this brand are convenient, comfortable and multifunctional. European quality, the criterion that many buyers prefer. But there is one caveat. Refrigerators of the companyIndesit» are not always made in Italy. This company has many branches both in Europe and in Asia. Therefore, the quality of products can vary significantly depending on the country in which the assembly was carried out. On the Russian market, models of Chinese production or a factory located in the Lipetsk region are most often presented.
Nevertheless, Indesit brand refrigerators are also very diverse functionally, have a fairly wide model and price range. All these qualities allow the buyer to choose a model that perfectly meets all expectations.
Three best models from Indesit
- Indesit DF5200S
- Indesit DF 4180W
- Indesit DF 5180W
Comparing refrigeratorsIndesit“and” Atlant “
To determine by example what is better “Atlant” or “Indesit» Let’s take two specific models, one from each manufacturer. For the purity of the experiment, we will compare refrigerators of approximately the same price category: Atlant HM 4092 022 and Indesit BIA 16.
Each of these models is not too different from the other in terms of the main technical characteristics:
- free-standing units with freezers located below;
- white color, coating material – plastic;
- electromechanical control;
- each model has one compressor;
- energy class – A (339.45 kW/h/year at Atlant and 325 kW/h/year at Indesit);
- both models have a manual drip system defrosting;
- both refrigerators run on R600a (isobutane) refrigerant;
- Both models have the ability rehanging doors and comfortable shelves made of impact-resistant glass.
Other things being equal, the Indesit refrigerator is slightly lower than its Belarusian counterpart:
- dimensions Atlant XM 4092 022 – 60x63x176 cm;
- dimensions Indesit BIA 16 – 60x66x167 cm.
Wherein “Indesit» has slightly less usable volume. This setting is 278 lof which 193 l falls on the refrigerator compartment and 85 l – to the freezer. The Atlant refrigerator boasts a slightly larger usable volume. The general parameter is 297 liters. At the same time 201 l will occupy the refrigerator and 96 l – freezer compartment.
This parameter for both models is also absolutely identical and, according to the manufacturers, does not exceed 39 dB. True, for this, the refrigeration unit must be placed on a completely flat surface and adjusted strictly according to the level.
At first glance, the freezers in both refrigerators do not have significant differences. Both are located at the bottom of the unit and have three drawers. Looking at the instructions, you will see that Atlant XM 4092 022 can freeze 4.5 kg of food per day. At the same time, the Indesit BIA 16 is capable of handling just four kilograms. The difference seems to be small, but it is there.
In the event of a power outage, Atlant is able to stay offline for as long as 17 hours. Wu “Indesita» this indicator is 2 hours less.
Looking into the upper compartment, you can see several significant differences:
- in “Atlanta” you will find 4 shelves for products, and in “Indesite» there are only 3 of them;
- only 3 door shelvesIndesita“can not compete with 6 at Atlant in any way;
- in addition, the Atlant XM 4092 022 package includes a separate container for eggs;
- both models have 2 capacious drawers for vegetables and fruits.
Another difference between the two models can be considered the class of the refrigerator. Atlant XM 4092 022 has class N – this means that it is able to produce the declared indicators when operating in the temperature range of +16 +32 C. For warmer regions, Indesit BIA 16 is preferable. It has an N-ST class and is able to operate normally at ambient temperatures up to +38 C.
Which refrigerator is better to choose
As you can see, it is almost impossible to say with certainty which is better: “Atlant” or “Indesit“. You will have to choose on your own. In order not to make a mistake, you need to focus, rather, not on the brand, but on functional indicators.
Well, if the choice is between almost identical models, as in our comparison? Pay attention – here’s what:
- Find out how many service centers of both manufacturers are located in your city or nearby.
- Try to find out in online stores or on the relevant forums how difficult it is to purchase components for a particular model, how much they cost and how long will it take to deliver?
- Where exactly was assembled that particular Indesit model you are considering purchasing. Is it really Italian quality or unit collected in Russia?
- What specific advantages does each model have? Are they really that important to you?
Only by analyzing all the indicators in the complex, you can make the most correct choice.