The compact dishwasher Leran CDW 42-043 W is suitable for families of 1 – 2 people. It takes up a minimum of space in the kitchen (it can even be integrated into a headset). Economical, but at the same time with full drying (condensation).
The Leran CDW 42-043 W provides the following functionality:
- 3 modes of operation (including for lightly soiled and heavily soiled dishes);
- delayed start (up to 24 hours);
- control – electronic (digital display is not provided, mode switching is performed using the built-in buttons);
- there is a holder for glasses (can be removed when not in use);
- you can set the temperature of the water.
Pros and cons of the model
Buyers point out the following advantages of this dishwasher:
- very compact;
- consumes a minimum of electricity and water;
- as many as 6 temperature settings.
- too noisy (soundproofing too thin);
- no indicator of salt or detergent;
- not compatible with 3 in 1 products.
Technical characteristics of Leran CDW 42-043 W:
- capacity – up to 4 sets;
- electricity consumption – up to 950 W;
- water consumption – up to 5 liters per cycle;
- energy class – A (for drying – B);
- drying – condensation.