*A review of the best according to the editors of expertology.ru. About selection criteria. This material is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
Today, it is difficult to surprise a sophisticated buyer with something, but manufacturers still produce dishes that at first cause bewilderment, then genuine interest, and in the end, the hostess simply does not understand how she managed without such helpers in the kitchen. These products also included stone-coated pans. They are made in 3 ways. The most budget option is an aluminum base covered with marble chips. Those in which the outer layer is made of stone ceramics are considered more durable. The most expensive product is a monolithic soapstone model.
Benefits of stone-coated pans
What are the advantages of this type of dishes, and why do many buyers, having once tried to cook on it, give their preference to it? Let’s take a closer look at the answers to this question.
- Made from natural natural materials, frying pans do not emit harmful chemicals when heated.
- The stone coating, unlike Teflon, does not scratch, is resistant to deformation, and impact-resistant.
- Due to the even distribution of heat, the dish is more tender, the products retain their useful qualities.
- Adherents of a healthy lifestyle will like the fact that you can cook in a pan without oil. At the same time, food does not burn, and the body receives only vitamins and other elements, and not an increased amount of calories and cholesterol.
- The pan can be cleaned in the dishwasher, most models are suitable for absolutely all types of cooking surfaces.
- For many housewives, an attractive look of dishes is not in last place. Frying pans look aesthetically pleasing, will decorate any kitchen interior.
These are the main advantages that our experts have identified. But before you start rating, check out how to choose the right pan so that it meets all the requirements listed above.
How to choose a stone-coated pan
What, first of all, we pay attention to when buying:
- Coating. The whole model is the best option. But coated pans also proved their excellent qualities during operation. Today there are many fakes that only imitate stone, but are actually made from inexpensive materials and are not safe and environmentally friendly. Buying in branded stores guarantees the right choice.
- The weight. Stone pans are quite heavy. If you are confused by a small weight, then these are most likely models made of aluminum with a special coating of marble chips, close in their properties to a solid natural material.
- Bottom. The thicker it is, the more evenly the heat is distributed, the food is more juicy and tender, the pan cools down more slowly, and even when the mode is off, the dish itself comes to readiness. The optimal bottom thickness is 4-7 mm.
- A pen. Frying pans are available in two types: with monolithic or removable handles. The second option is preferable, as it makes the dishes more versatile. The pan can then be used in the oven. The handles must be with a heat-insulating coating, have an ergonomic shape and not slip.
- Lid. As with other types of frying pans, it should fit snugly against the body. The presence of a hole for the release of steam is welcome. Transparent glass lids allow you to control the cooking process.
And now we offer you to get acquainted with the rating of the best models of frying pans, which were selected by our experts, based on customer reviews and expert opinion.
Rating of the best stone-coated pans
Fissman Diamond gray 4303 28 cm
Universal frying pan with a diameter of 28 cm is suitable for frying and stewing. The height of the walls is 6 cm. The material is cast aluminum. Marble chips are used as a non-stick coating. The non-removable handle, 20 cm long, is made of Bakelite, which does not heat up, does not slip in the hand, and does not require the use of oven mitts.
The model can be used on all cooking surfaces (including induction). It can be cleaned in dishwashers without the use of abrasives.
Buyers noted that when cooking, food does not leave stains even without the use of oil, the bottom warms up evenly. Pancakes, stews, and fried meat are good in a pan. After use, complex care is not required.
- universal diameter;
- durable EcoStone coating;
- ergonomic heat-resistant handle;
- for all types of plates;
- allowed to be washed in dishwashers.
See also: 16 safest frying pans
Risoli Granito Premium Induction 01103GRIN/32 32 cm
The pan of the Italian brand, like the previous model, is made of cast aluminum. The signature HardStone marble coating and 7mm thick bottom ensure excellent cooking results for a variety of dishes. The food does not burn, and the even distribution of heat makes it more juicy and tasty.
The overall diameter of the model is 32 cm. The handle is quite long and comfortable. Bakelite does not let heat through, is pleasant to the touch, and does not slip during cooking. The pan looks stylish thanks to the combination of colors: black body and gray handle.
Many buyers appreciated this model, which can simultaneously cook a meal for a large family. It looks good in any kitchen interiors, serves for a long time, is well cleaned with water and a mild detergent.
- stylish appearance;
- branded marble coating;
- suitable for cooking large amounts of food;
- cool handle;
- thickened bottom.
- cannot be cleaned in the dishwasher.
Ballarini Cortina Granitium 9H9F40.28 28×28 cm
Next in the rating was a square grill pan with sides of 28 cm. Aluminum is covered with 3 non-stick layers of the brand’s own design. Thanks to this, the surface is more durable, resistant to damage, and prevents food from sticking even without the use of oil.
The handle is long and comfortable, made of Bakelite. The temperature indicator will show when the pan is hot and you can start the cooking process. Green color will inform that the surface has cooled down and it can be cleaned manually or in the dishwasher.
Consumers highlighted the reliable fixation of the handle to the body, the possibility of using metal objects for stirring, a durable, wear-resistant surface, and the presence of a sauce spout.
- suitable for allergy sufferers;
- you can use metal spatulas;
- heating indicator;
- durable three-layer coating;
- stainless steel fasteners.
- not detected.
Tescoma i-PREMIUM Stone 602438 28 cm
The round model from the Czech Republic has a diameter of 28 cm. Due to the high walls of 7.5 cm, it is suitable for stewing and frying large amounts of food for a large family or group of friends. The aluminum body is top coated with a marble layer with improved non-stick properties.
Dishes are evenly baked, preserving vitamins and other useful elements of the ingredients used. The pan is suitable for use on induction cookers, equipped with a special bottom made of stainless steel. The bakelite handle does not get hot. Its ergonomic shape adds convenience during the cooking process.
The respondents noted the massiveness of the pan, high-quality coating that has the properties of natural stone, convenient use and easy maintenance.
- increased depth;
- comfortable handle shape;
- suitable for induction surfaces;
- preservation of useful properties of products;
- can be cleaned in dishwashers.
Also Read: 12 Best Rondell Pans
GiPFEL PROOFET 2485 28 cm
Due to its high performance, the round model of a well-known brand from Germany is included in the rating. The height of the walls is 6 cm. Made of cast aluminum, it is covered with 2 layers of marble chips. The surface is scratch-resistant, conveys all the taste of the products and retains all the useful elements.
The pan can be used on all types of stoves, including induction. A convenient handle made of non-heating material is removed, so it is also used for cooking in the oven.
Buyers especially singled out this model as it combines many useful qualities. Good manufacturing materials, design reliability and its versatility were noted: such a height allows not only frying, but also stewing food for a large family.
- durable two-layer coating;
- induction bottom;
- removable handle;
- use in the oven;
- cleaning in the dishwasher.
TimA TVS art granit AT-1028 28 cm
The Italian brand presents a universal model with a total diameter of 28 cm, a bottom thickness of 7 mm, and a wall height of 5 cm. The material used in production is cast aluminum. On top of it is applied a proprietary 7-layer coating of stone chips and minerals, which increases non-stick properties and allows you to cook any dish without the use of oil.
Brown color will appeal to housewives who appreciate not only quality, but also the design of dishes. The non-heating handle with anti-slip coating is removed and the pan is ready for cooking in the oven.
All buyers rated the model «excellent». A big plus was the possibility of using metal spatulas and spoons that do not damage the durable coating, as well as the material of the handle, which is soft, pleasant to the touch, prevents the pan from slipping even from wet hands.
- interesting design;
- improved coating properties;
- removable heat-resistant handle;
- thickened bottom and walls.
Kukmara Marble 24 cm with removable handle
A frying pan produced by a domestic brand will delight you with a variety of color schemes. Thanks not only to these qualities, we include it in our rating. Side and bottom thickness — 6 mm. The dish is evenly baked, does not cool for a long time. The wall height of 6 mm allows you to mix the ingredients without the risk of staining the stove.
Cast aluminum with marble coating is used as raw material. The comfortable handle is pleasant to the touch. Made of non-heating bakelite, it is removed and the model is used for cooking in the oven.
Buyers appreciated the additional handle on the body, good non-stick coating, thickened bottom and walls, the ability to wash in the dishwasher, as well as the budget price for such a quality product.
- variety of colors;
- removable bakelite handle;
- convenient use;
- thick bottom and walls;
- budget price.
See also: 9 best pancake pans
NEVA METAL WARE Altai 28 cm
A Russian-made round frying pan will be an excellent dish for cooking stews and fried foods without the use of oil and will allow you to save all the useful components of the products. The total diameter is 28 cm. The bottom thickness is 6 mm, the walls are 3 mm. The model is made of aluminum with a marble non-stick coating.
The increased height of the side allows you to cook a large amount of food and provides additional convenience when mixing ingredients or turning dishes. The handle is long, heat-resistant, not removable, fastened with stainless screws.
The buyers noted the depth of the pan, a durable, damage-resistant coating, an ergonomic handle, and the ability to clean in dishwashers.
- improved non-stick properties;
- special coating technology;
- uniform distribution of heat;
- wall height — 7.1 cm;
- thickened bottom.
Rate the article
Total votes: onerating: one
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.