LG produces various types of air conditioners, including ceiling, column and cassette. But for domestic use, the company offers only wall-mounted variations. They are very similar in functionality, differ only in power and equipment. All of them belong to inverter technology, which has a smooth power adjustment depending on changes in the temperature in the room. TOP 5 best models of LG air conditioners for 2022 are compiled based on the opinions of users.
Equipment of small dimensions 83.7 × 30.2 × 18.9 cm (outer part 71.7 × 48.3 × 23 cm). The length of the connecting device between the blocks is 15 m. It is designed to service a room up to 20 sq.m. It can work in three directions: ventilation, cooling and heating (at external temperatures down to -5°C). It has a night mode (economical) and dehumidification (used at high humidity). Maintains the set temperature automatically. Has 4 speeds, maximum — 9.8 cu. m/min. Allows you to set the blow direction. It has a timer that allows you to set the on and off time. Equipped with double filter. The system performs self-diagnostics and reports errors and malfunctions. Has the ability to remember settings. Controlled by remote control. It has an anti-icing system. Power when working for cold — 2050 W, for heat — 2500 W (consumption 610 and 650 W, respectively).
- pleasant view;
- blowing is powerful enough;
- quiet work;
- quality assembly;
- reliable manufacturer;
- during operation there are no extraneous squeaks;
- fault diagnosis via smartphone;
- you can turn it on and off without a remote control;
- low cost for an inverter model (price-quality ratio is optimal).
- there is no horizontal airflow adjustment (only vertically);
- it is inconvenient to set the timer, the time on the remote control is 12 hours (AM, PM);
- for some users, the equipment periodically emits an incomprehensible rumble;
- the mode (heating, cooling) is not indicated on the air conditioner display;
- some functions on the remote do not work (designed for other models);
- the outdoor unit makes a lot of noise (can be heard through the window).
A model similar to the previous one, but designed for a room up to 35 sq.m. Max airflow 12.5cc m/min. Work power 3520 W. Energy consumption for air conditioning 1095 W, for heating 975 W.
- beautiful view;
- the company provides high-quality assembly;
- small dimensions;
- good blowing;
- copes with the maintenance of a large room;
- clear control panel, it has a built-in thermometer, you can always find out the temperature in the room;
- reports the diagnostic results to the smartphone.
- noisy indoor unit, except for night mode;
- noisy operation of the outer case;
- there are breakdowns.
The manufacturer equipped models of this class with a two-rotor inverter. It has a standard size of 83.7 × 30.8 × 19.2 cm. Designed for an area of up to 25 sq.m. Can work for heating, cooling and ventilation. It has a silent mode for turning on at night. Management occurs with the help of a remote control. The specified parameters are maintained automatically. Has a timer. The blowing speed and direction can be adjusted. The functionality is similar to the previous air conditioners. Features a motion sensor. Blowing speed — up to 12.5 cu. m/min. Power 2700 W with cold air blowing and 2900 W with warm air (consumption 729 W and 771 W, respectively).
- nice design;
- popular brand;
- high power, suitable for the declared area;
- quiet operation at night;
- convenient management;
- in terms of energy consumption, it is quite economical, in comparison with analogues;
- automatic operation according to the set parameters.
- horizontal flow can only be adjusted manually;
- the remote control is controlled only if you aim accurately;
- noise during operation (some creaking and refrigerant overflows are heard);
- the filter works mediocre;
- the drying mode is weak, there is no tangible effect.
The model is similar to the previous one in terms of functionality. Serves premises from 50 sq.m. It features a large air flow — up to 21.3 cubic meters. m/min. It has long communications between the inner and outer parts — 20 m. It has a double filter. Equipped with a motion sensor. Power for cooling 6450 W, for heating — 6650 W (consumption 2010 W and 1820 W, respectively).
- modern look;
- build quality;
- powerful, significant blowing speed;
- for the maintenance of such a room is quite economical;
- the remote control is easy to deal with;
- good filtration system;
- simple service.
- the horizontal direction is only manually adjustable;
- there are reviews of dissatisfaction with the noise level;
- for such a cost, you can buy two less powerful ones that will cope with such an area (when installed in different places, they will cool more evenly).
The air conditioner is significantly different from the above, it does not have an inverter. Dimensions: 89x29x21 cm (outer unit 77x54x24.5 cm). There are only 3 airflow control speeds. It was included in the rating due to the presence of a deodorizing, plasma filter and fine cleaning, which is not found in any of the listed models. Able to function as a fan. The dehumidification mode works up to 1.5 l/h. Heating can be turned on when the outside temperature is not lower than 1 °C. It has a lower flow rate — up to 8 cubic meters. m/min. Power for air conditioning 3520 W, for heating — 3670 W (consumes 1090 W and 1070 W respectively).
- sufficient degree of airflow for a large room;
- build quality;
- intuitive control;
- anti-allergic filters, which are not available in other models, it becomes easier to breathe in the room;
- quiet night mode.
- horizontal blinds in the upper position tap;
- in automatic mode (climate control) does not keep the temperature well, it works incomprehensibly;
- no temperature display
- consumes a lot of electricity;
- there are breakdowns.