Whatever the heating system, there will always be a place for climate technology in the house. Heaters from Polaris are in stable demand among customers due to their high efficiency, durability and wear resistance of materials. On the Russian market, the heating equipment of the corporation is presented in all its diversity. We offer you to consider the top 10 most popular heaters from Polaris in 2022, grouped by the principle of operation.
Convector type heaters
Electrical appliances designed to create natural air circulation in the room. Inside the convector, the air warms up, becomes lighter and rushes up. The air masses in the room move, replacing each other, until a comfortable temperature is established in the room.
Polaris PCH 1096
Practical climate technology for quick heating of rooms up to 18 sq.m. The body of the appliance almost does not heat up, so you don’t have to worry about the safety of pets and children. Unlike fan heaters, the convector is quiet in operation.
- Compact dimensions.
- Power regulation.
- Economical electricity consumption.
- Power — 1 kW.
- Classic decor. Universal white body color will fit into any interior.
- The weight of the convector is 3.5 kg.
- Auto-shutoff function in case of rollover.
- Possibility of floor or wall mounting.
- Overheat protection option.
- Model on mechanical control.
- There are wheels for easy movement around the apartment.
- The case is protected from moisture. The device can be used in the kitchen, bathroom and rooms with high humidity.
- The absence of ribs simplifies cleaning — just wipe off dust.
- There is no timer.
- No carrying handle.
- Only suitable for small rooms.
The work is based on infrared radiation that is safe for human health. Unlike convectors, an IR device does not heat the air, but the objects around it. The most economical type of heating technology. Works from a network or on gas.
Polaris PHSH 0708D
A halogen infrared heater is the best option for local heating of small areas — a study, bathroom, gazebo or garage. Compared to a convector, an IR device can be used outdoors, and not just indoors. The range of the heater is limited, those areas where the rays do not fall remain cold.
- Compact, portable, lightweight.
- Attractive design, black body.
- Installation method — outdoor.
- Halogen heating element.
- 2 power levels, maximum 800W.
- Convenient electronic control.
- LED display with indicators.
- Additional features — remote control with a remote control, a rotating case.
- Consumes few resources.
- Doesn’t make noise.
- The working area declared by the manufacturer is up to 18 sq.m. However, users note that the device fully heats a maximum of 12 sq.m.
- The light is so bright it’s blinding.
Traditional fan heaters have gained popularity due to their practicality and low cost. The heating element in combination with rotating blades ensures the rapid distribution of warm air masses.
Polaris PCDH 0105
The heater with a fan is designed for heating small rooms up to 10 sq.m. The maximum power of the device is 500 watts.
- Compact dimensions.
- Reliable mechanical control.
- Lightweight, you can take with you on a trip or a business trip.
- Built-in overheating protection.
- Cheap — costs up to 800 rubles.
- The heating element is ceramic.
- In the event of a rollover, an automatic switch-off is triggered.
- Type of installation — floor, desktop.
- Decorated in classic black color, it looks stylish.
- Doesn’t make much noise while working.
- Heats up the air quickly.
- Consumes electricity economically.
- There is no timer.
- There is no rotary mechanism that ensures uniform heating of the room.
- When dust gets on the heating element, a specific smell appears.
Climate technology that looks like a conventional battery. Inside there is mineral oil, it is heated by an electric coil, then the heat is transferred to the body. The heater does not dry out the air and works silently, but warms up the room longer than the models discussed above in the review.
Radiator with chimney effect on mechanical control. According to buyers, the heater is well-assembled and durable. Rated power — 1.2 kW.
- Fireplace effect.
- Low noise floor.
- Compact size.
- Economical consumption of resources.
- The light indicator of inclusion/switching off.
- The protective mechanism prevents overheating.
- Strict, but refined appearance — a traditional black body and a silver control panel.
- Installation type — floor.
- 5 sections.
- The power is adjustable. Supports 3 operating modes — 500, 700 and 1200 watts.
- Lightweight and easy to move around the room with wheels and a handle.
- Excellent heat dissipation, copes with heating small rooms up to 12 sq.m.
- The holder for a network cable is provided.
- Not suitable for large rooms.
- The power cord is short.
- The cabinet becomes hot and may cause burns.
Polaris CR C 0715
Another floor oil heater from the economy line of the international manufacturer. The maximum power of the appliance is higher than that of the Polaris CR 0512B — 1500 watts. Despite its compact size, the model won the sympathy of users with its high efficiency and reliability.
- The appliance is able to heat a room up to 15 sq.m.
- Stylish design. The white color of the body makes the radiator invisible, does not significantly affect the interior of the room.
- Overheating auto-shut off function.
- Logical control, mechanical regulators, there is a thermostat.
- Environmentally friendly device.
- 7 sections.
- 3 modes — 600W, 900W and 1500W.
- Mobile, there are wheels and a handle for transportation.
- Built-in overheating protection
- Low cost — 2100 rubles.
- Light indication of the connection button.
- Not expensive, saves energy.
- Qualitatively assembled.
- Does not make noise during operation.
- A special department is allocated for winding the power cord.
For its price category, the equipment is more than worthy, it justifies the funds spent on the purchase, buyers say.
Polaris CR C 0920
Powerful heater with 9 sections. Designed for heating and maintaining the desired temperature in a room up to 25 sq.m. According to users, the best option for giving. An electrical appliance is installed on the floor.
- Universal, white.
- Power — 2 kW, quickly warms up the room.
- Mechanical control.
- Built-in thermostat.
- Power button indicator light.
- Protective mechanism against overheating.
- The intensity of heating is adjustable in three positions — 0.8 kW, 1.2 kW and 2 kW.
- The power cord is reeled up and hidden in a special compartment.
- The radiator is easy to move with the handle and wheels.
- Short network cable, often requires an extension cord.
- There is no remote control.
- Completely heating still does not replace.
The review includes heaters that received the highest rating from users on the Yandex.Market resource. We reviewed the top 10 popular models with a harmonious ratio of quality and price. Comparing their pros and cons, it will be much easier to choose a heater for a house, apartment or cottage.