Cooktops are a full-fledged replacement for stoves if the house has a separate oven, microwave and other appliances. It is also a great country option, where there is no need for an oven. Hansa products are distinguished by quality, reliability and ergonomics. To choose the best model and decide on the type of panel, we offer an overview of the best Hansa surfaces for 2022. The review is based on feedback from real owners of equipment, their assessments, as well as taking into account sales volumes in 2022.
Best Electric/Induction Cooktops
Hob with 4 ceramic burners controlled by rotary switches. Surface material — black glass-ceramic, silver frame. The control panel is on the side. Power during operation — 6 kW. Dimensions: 57.6 x 41.8 cm. The cost is just over 10 thousand rubles.
- attractive appearance;
- quick heating of burners;
- cools quickly, there is a residual heat indicator;
- easy to clean, switches are removable to clean underneath;
- you can connect yourself according to the instructions;
- the metal frame does not heat up and prevents overflow if something spills;
- optimal price / quality ratio.
- cable is not included in the package;
- the power handles are on the side, it is difficult to identify which burners they belong to;
- two large frying pans do not fit side by side;
- if you do not immediately wipe the boiled water, a stain may remain.
Surface of a specific design with two burners of different sizes. Material — glass ceramics. The control panel with rotary switches is at the front. A distinctive feature is the presence of a protective shutdown and an indicator of residual heat. Power 3 kW, dimensions: 30 x 51 cm. Price — up to 8000 rubles.
- attractive design;
- convenient size for a small kitchen;
- quickly heats up and cools down;
- easy to wash;
- acceptable price.
- the markings on the handles are gray, hard to see;
- If not washed immediately, it may leave a stain.
The best gas hobs
Stainless steel hob with two gas burners, one of which works on the «express» principle. The rotary switches are located on the front. There is electric ignition. Dimensions: 30 x 51 cm. Price: 5 thousand rubles.
- nice design;
- there are nozzles for working on liquefied gas;
- a good choice for a summer residence.
- handles turn in the opposite direction;
- if water spills, the electric ignition does not work.
The best combined hobs
Stainless steel surface. 3 gas burners, 1 cast iron burner. Rotary knobs are on the side. There is auto ignition and gas control. Dimensions: 60 x 51 cm. Price: 11 thousand rubles.
- attractive appearance;
- washes well;
- takes up little space;
- the electric burner heats up quickly;
- the ability to use an electric burner in the absence of gas;
- when the electricity is turned off, the gas does not turn off (this happens with brands of other manufacturers).
- hard to remember which switch is responsible for the burner;
- if water is spilled on an electric one, a stain may remain;
- not equipped with bottled gas nozzles.
Glass-ceramic hob with two gas and two ceramic burners. One of them is double-sided. The switches are rotary, placed on the side. Power: 2.65 kW. Size: 60×50 cm. Cost: 15-16 thousand rubles.
- the gas supply does not shut off in the absence of electricity (other companies can do this);
- the glass surface is easily washed after a long break (in the country, in cold weather, the enamel deteriorates, and scratches may remain on the stainless steel);
- one electric burner can work on medium and large sizes;
- the optimal model for giving, when interruptions in light or gas are possible.
- junk auto-ignition;
- when water gets under the switch, corrosion has formed;
- no nozzles for connecting liquefied gas;
- grates are not cast iron.