The equipment of LLC «Kaniv gas equipment plant» is presented on the market under the brand name «Flama». These are electric and gas stoves, which are fully adapted to the use of Russian consumers. Practicality, functionality and democratic pricing policy are the main competitive advantages of the manufacturer. We present an overview of the top 9 most purchased models in 2022.
The best gas stoves
Dimensional cooker with 4 gas burners. The cooking surface is covered with enamel. The appliance is not equipped with an oven. Easy to use, good stove. According to the rating of the Internet resource «Yandex.Market» it was noted in the «Customers’ Choice» nomination for safety and comfort in use.
- Dimensions — 50 * 57.2 * 85 cm.
- Intuitive mechanical controls. Rotary controls for flame intensity.
- 3 standard burners and one for express heating.
- The white color of the case will fit into the kitchen design of any style.
- The warranty period from the manufacturer is 1 year.
- In case of an accidentally extinguished fire, the equipment does not automatically turn off the gas supply.
- No child lock.
- There is no storage space for kitchen utensils.
Narrow gas hob with enamel coating. The fasteners are well clamped, the assembly is of high quality, without play. Mechanical type control — convenient rotary switches. White universal body color.
Distinctive features of the model, compared with AVG1402-W:
- Narrow, the depth of the tile is 35 cm, which is ideal for small kitchens or summer cottages.
- A smaller number of burners — not 4, but only 2. One of them is designed for express heating.
- The presence of a gas oven with a hinged door.
- Chamber volume — 30 l.
- The oven is equipped with the gas-control thermoelectric system. When the flame goes out, the gas supply stops.
- Door with double glazing.
- There is a section for kitchen utensils, to which a weighting agent is attached. The concrete slab ensures the stability of the machinery.
- Low cost — 5700 rubles.
A stable, low-maintenance cooker with basic functionality.
- Oven without convection.
- There is no auto shut off of the gas supply to the burners.
- Lack of a temperature sensor and electric ignition.
- Non-durable components. Judging by the feedback from users, during operation, the burners wear out quickly and begin to crumble.
The best electric stoves
We continue our rating with a review of a functional and easy-to-use electric stove. The working cooking surface is covered with enamel, so it is easy to clean. Built-in self-sufficient electric oven with a capacity of 30 liters. Compact, budget option for a family of 2-3 people.
- Dimensions — 85 * 50 * 36 cm. Allow you to place tiles in a small kitchen.
- 2 heating zones, power 1 and 1.5 kW.
- 3 modes of operation of the electric oven, heats up quickly.
- Controlled by three electromechanical type switches. The heating intensity of the burners is adjustable in 6 positions. The oven heating temperature is available from 100° to 280°.
- The type of oven cleaning is traditional.
- Low energy efficiency class — C.
- 2 light indicators for switching on — for the oven and burners.
- Utility compartment for storing frying pans.
- The body is white.
- There are no fast heat burners.
- There is no timer, convection, auto-off.
A hob equipped with 4 pancakes and an electric oven is an excellent solution for daily cooking. The heating elements of the oven are located opposite, which contributes to the natural circulation of air currents. Thanks to this, pastries are baked quickly and evenly. Against the background of the previous position of the top, the advantages of the model are noticeable:
- Economical, energy efficiency class A.
- Powerful, maximum consumption — 7 kW.
- The intensity of the heating of the burners is regulated by 6-level switches.
- 4 operating modes of an oven.
- Standard depth — 60 cm. Appliances are freestanding, not issued in a row with a kitchen set.
- Pancake sizes — 14 and 18 cm.
- According to users, the hob is easy to use, which cannot be said about the oven. It is difficult to set the desired baking temperature.
- The hotplate does not always start when the knob is turned.
Electric hob with built-in oven. The stylish design of the case looks beautiful in any kitchen.
Distinctive features of the plate in comparison with AE1403 W:
- Below is the efficiency class of resource consumption — C.
- Electricity consumption — 5.5 kW.
- 3 standard burners and one for express heating.
- Sold without a tray.
- Low quality components. The plastic handle is not securely fixed. Fasteners should be tightened before use. Rotary switches get hot and melt. Cooking surfaces are poorly washed, pancakes quickly rust.
- Removable cover is included in the scope of supply as an option.
- The oven takes a long time to heat up.
- Lack of lighting and airflow.
Combined stove. Gas hob with 4 heating zones complemented by an electric oven. Laconic style, universal white body color will look appropriate in any kitchen.
- Dimensions — 50 * 60.5 * 85 cm.
- Reliable and simple mechanical control.
- enamelled surface.
- 4 gas burners — 3 standard and 1 enhanced heating.
- The cooking surface is completed with a wire grate, a deep baking sheet and a metal lid.
- Large volume oven — 50 l.
- 2 heating elements with a power of 0.8 and 1.2 kW.
- Interior lighting of the baking chamber.
- Total power — 6 kW.
- Below is a compartment for storing frying pans.
- There is no timer.
- There is no gas control of the burners.
- Electric ignition is not provided.
An excellent solution for those who could not choose between the speed of heating a gas stove and the safety of an electric stove. Combined stove with advanced cooking options — 3 gas burners, 1 electric pancake, multifunctional electric oven 50 l. The scope of delivery includes an enameled grill and a steel cover. An excellent way out for families with children, because not everyone is ready to trust schoolchildren to cook on gas.
Distinctive features of the plate compared to AK1411-W:
- The presence of 4 cast-iron burners of different types. The ability to work both from gas supply and from the mains.
- The maximum heating temperature of the oven is 300°.
- Electric ignition of a mechanical type for a hob.
- Connection power — 3 kW.
- The oven is not equipped with interior lighting.
- There is no protective auto-shutoff of the fuel supply in case of an accidentally extinguished flame.
- No residual heat indicator.
- Oven without timer.
The variety of the model range of plates of the Russian manufacturer has won the trust of customers by the ratio of low price and satisfactory quality.
When compiling a review of the top 9 most popular products of the Flama brand, data from the accompanying documentation on the technical parameters of household appliances, as well as real user reviews, were used.