The Turkish company VEKO is one of the leaders in the supply of household appliances to the world market. The company’s products are in demand due to consistent quality, ergonomic design and maximum ease of use. Based on the design features and customer opinions, we analyzed the manufacturer’s offers and compiled the top 5 popular freezer models in 2022.
BEKO RFSK 215T01W
Compact size single-chamber freezer – 54x60x151 cm. BEKO, as a manufacturer, puts the customer’s comfort in the first place, so even a simple model pleases users with branded ergonomics.
- Powerful compressor.
- Low power consumption.
- Chamber capacity – 213 liters.
- Cooling system of static type.
- For the convenience of storing products, a large number of compartments are provided – two shelves, as well as 4 spacious drawers. The material of manufacture is transparent plastic, through the wall of the container you can see what is inside.
- Separately, an ice tray is fixed on the shelf.
- Antibacterial coated door seal creates a barrier to germs, protecting food from bacterial contamination.
- The technique is characterized by reduced noise levels.
- A narrow freezer in a universal white color will easily fit into the kitchen. An additional plus when planning the interior of the room is the ability to outweigh the handle on either side of the door.
Buyers note the only drawback is the need to manually defrost the camera.
BEKO RFSK 266T01 S
The best camera for quick freezing. Capacious single freezer with a volume increased to 266 liters. Effectively preserves purchased and homemade semi-finished products, fruits, berries and vegetables, mushrooms, prolongs the shelf life of poultry, meat and fish products. Compared to BEKO RFSK 215T01 W, it has an energy class of A. The stylish design in metallic silver looks more elegant than the standard white case.
Advantages of technology:
- Electronic control.
- Super freeze option.
- Static type of cooling system.
- There is an internal electronic display.
- The freezer is quiet – only 40 dB.
- The freezer door can be repositioned to open the other way.
- The sealing gasket is made of antibacterial material, prevents the development of a microbiotic environment, prevents harmful microorganisms from getting inside, onto food.
- 4 drawers for storage, there is a container for ice. For bulky products, there is a BIG BOX department for increased capacity.
- Economically consumes electricity – 0.94 kW per day.
- Withstands up to 22 hours of freezing without connection.
- Notifies you of an open door with an audible indicator.
- Handle without pusher.
- Not all shelves are removable.
BEKO RFNE 270E23W
A practical mid-range freezer. Unlike the representatives of the budget line considered earlier, it belongs to the A + energy efficiency class. Equipment consumes 15% less energy, saving an average of 20 kW per month. Another significant difference is not the static type of cooling, but the “NoFrost” system. The freezer is equipped with an electric display.
- Single-chamber cabinet with a capacity of 270 liters.
- 4 drawers, there is a compartment for freezing ice
- The classic white body of the freezer complements the interior of the house without destroying the composition.
- Ideal for home storage. Express freezing allows you to preserve the structure and taste of food as much as possible.
- No Frost. The technique is designed so that ice does not freeze anywhere, moisture condenses, then gradually evaporates. There is no need to regularly defrost the freezer, removing blocks of ice and snow crust. Significantly reduces the time for cleaning the camera.
- In the event of a power outage, it is able to maintain the temperature for 18 hours without power.
- The door handle is antibacterial.
- Price – 30,000 rubles.
- Noisier than predecessors.
BEKO RFNK 290T21 S
Oversized freezer, but with an elegant design. Representative of class A +, with a chamber of 290 liters. It differs from BEKO RFNE 270E23 W not only in an attractive design style, but also in functionality. Designed primarily for food storage. The number of drawers is more – 5, there is an ice tray. There is no compartment for express freezing.
Advantages of the model:
- Management is electronic.
- Quiet at work. Noise level – up to 40 dB.
- The door can be moved to the other side.
- Cooling is carried out by a multi-thread system “Full No Frost”.
- Auto defrost prevents icing.
- The doors fit tightly to the body, eliminating the leakage of cold.
- The opening of the door is signaled by an audible signal.
- It is convenient to move with a pair of wheels, the front legs are height adjustable.
- Coating of seal and door handle with antibacterial effect.
Buyers speak positively about the spaciousness and ease of use of the equipment, note the low cost of the model with high freezing quality.
- The indicators are located not outside, but inside the freezer.
- No freezer light.
BEKO RFNK 290E23 S
Freezer 290 liters with five removable drawers made of transparent plastic. Spacious electronically controlled freezer. Favorably differs from BEKO RFNK 290T21 S by the presence of a display. An additional advantage of the design is the LED lighting of the chamber. Economical LED-backlighting on the outside is provided.
Advantages of the model:
- Beautifully framed in silver.
- Convenient touch display.
- “Full No Frost” – cooling system without icing. The equipment works smoothly, thanks to the ventilation system, it does not need forced defrosting.
- Support for fast freezing.
- The energy efficiency class is A+.
- The antibacterial coating of the seal prevents plaque from forming, which means that the door gasket will not become a breeding ground for bacteria and fungus.
- The front wall of drawers is made of transparent material.
- The freezer signals an open or loose door with a sound.
- The equipment does not tolerate interruptions in the connection of electricity, after the restoration of power it gives a system error. How to remove it is not indicated in the instructions, advice from users is to contact the service.
In this review, freezers of a low and medium price range from the Turkish company VEKO are considered. When compiling the rating, the specifications and technical characteristics of the manufacturer, user reviews, as well as the expert assessment of sales managers of large household appliances were used. The purpose of the article is to provide a comparative analysis of the top positions in the market in order to facilitate the choice when buying.