*A review of the best according to the editors of expertology.ru. About selection criteria. This material is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to the purchase. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.
A great alternative to modern stoves with ovens are electric desktop models. But these are not those Soviet bulky structures with twisted spirals. The manufacturer took care of the appearance of such devices, and their compactness. And they are used not only in suburban areas. Modern design allows them to be used in urban apartments. Enough for a small family.
How to choose a tabletop
Due to the high demand for desktop stoves, manufacturers began to replenish their lineups, improving existing devices. They endow them with all sorts of functions that affect the final choice of the consumer. In order for the purchase to be a joy, and the money was not spent in vain, you need to know some rules for choosing such a device.
- hob type. There are several options: glass-ceramic, tempered glass, enamel and steel. The last two are more familiar, but glass ceramics make it much easier to cook any dish. Such plates have a perfectly flat surface, and more often an electronic type of control. But the cost of such devices is several times higher than conventional stoves with simple burners. In addition, glass-ceramics are afraid of impacts, dirt and sugar. They must always be kept in a perfectly clean condition.
- heating elements. There are cast iron, metal (twisted spiral — TEN) and induction. The first models are the heaviest, they heat up longer than others, but they also cool down for a long time. And many housewives use this quality to languish dishes. The heating element is more popular than others, it is durable, and stoves with this type of heating element are lighter. And yes, they are affordable. The most expensive are induction devices. They set the exact temperature, heat up quickly and cool down quickly. But if something breaks down here, repairs will be expensive.
- Number of burners. As a rule, there are one or two burners. They are compact and can be stored in a closet after use. Great option for small apartments. Ovens are not included with them. There are also stoves that can be supplemented with ovens. These have more than 2 burners. You can’t call them compact, but together with ovens they make an excellent alternative to the usual familiar tiles.
- Color. Today, manufacturers offer many color options for tabletops. They will fit into any interior and become a real decoration in the kitchen.
- Price. This parameter is influenced by the characteristics and functions of the plates. For example, glass-ceramic models are many times more expensive than conventional ones. In addition, this species does not like ordinary pots with an uneven bottom. Buying glass ceramics, you will also have to fork out for high-quality dishes.
- Dimensions. After the question of what characteristics the plate will be endowed with is decided, you need to decide on the installation site. This will help you choose the right size equipment.
Our experts conducted a detailed analysis of the market of manufacturers of electric stoves. Based on consumer reviews and expert opinions, they ranked the best models.
Rating of the best tabletops
Name of product
|The best desktop electric stoves with induction hobs||one||Caso S-Line 3500||13 390 ₽|
|2||ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067||10 790 ₽|
|3||Kitfort KT-105||8 650 ₽|
|four||Galaxy GL3057||4 050 ₽|
|The best desktop electric stoves with classic burners||one||RICCI RIС-3206i||3 400 ₽|
|2||Gemlux GL-WP250||7 110 ₽|
|3||GEFEST PE 720||2 900 ₽|
|four||Lysva EPB 22||1 900 ₽|
|5||ENDEVER DP-43||2 750 ₽|
The best desktop electric stoves with induction hobs
Caso S-Line 3500
A stylish and modern desktop stove with a black touch screen will become a real helper both in the country house and in the small-sized city kitchen. Caso S-Line 3500 is equipped with two burners, where pans of 6 liters each can easily fit. The heating temperature of the device is from 60 to 240 degrees. 12 power levels.
Users consider the presence of scratch protection to be a big plus. After all, glass-ceramic is a very sensitive material and is easily damaged. The model is equipped with protection against children, which is important, since the device is electric.
Type of control plate touch. There is an auto-off function when there is no dishes. The technology is easy to use. There are power buttons for each burner. According to reviews, the Caso S-Line 3500 does an excellent job of cooking dishes of varying complexity.
- touch control;
- protection from children;
- fast heating;
- according to reviews too sensitive sensor.
See also: 6 best combination stoves
ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067
ProfiCook PC-DKI 1067 occupies a worthy place in the rating. It is a fully functional and stylish model. The undoubted advantage is the presence of two working burners and their rapid heating. Therefore, the cooking process will not take much time.
The induction surface protects against burning by hotplates. An excellent solution is the presence of a display showing the countdown. In addition to performance, users appreciate the ease of maintenance of the device. The tabletop is quite easy to clean, after which it can be put away in the closet, freeing the table for other household chores.
- heats up quickly;
- digital display;
- touch control panel;
- child protection function;
- there is an overheating shutdown;
- does not ride on the table thanks to rubberized legs.
Very light and compact model, it will not be difficult even for a child to pick it up. By the way, from children there is a special function of protection. You can put a lock on the sensor. The table stove has 2 burners, and is quite suitable for use in the “field conditions” in the country.
Users appreciate the convenience of using the device. It is noteworthy that only the dishes and food in it are heated, but not the surface itself. Great for cooking during the hot summer months. There is a safety mode, if the liquid boils out of the pan, the tile will turn off.
According to consumers, an important function is to «keep the dish hot». After cooking, the food does not boil and does not cook further, while remaining warm. Kitfort KT-105 is easy to maintain, just wipe the surface with a clean cloth and it is ready for use again.
- cook quickly;
- Ease of use;
- there is protection from children;
- there is a security mode.
- sensitive sensor;
- the diameter of the bottom of the dishes in which you cook should be no more than 30 cm.
The next position in the ranking is occupied by the Galaxy GL3057 desktop stove. Stylish and modern assistant with two induction hobs. You can cook any dish on it. This model has mechanical control. According to many users, this quality is not a disadvantage. After all, there is nothing more reliable than mechanics.
The Galaxy GL3057 is equipped with an LED display and has 10 power levels. Temperature range from 60 to 240 degrees. There is an auto-off function when there is no cookware on the burner. In addition, the smart stove has a safety mode, and it will turn itself off if the water boils away in the pan. Users often make a choice in favor of this model. According to reviews, there are no frills, but an attractive price.
- induction burners;
- 2 burners;
- There is a safety shutdown function.
- no child protection.
The best desktop electric stoves with classic burners
This inexpensive model has earned the trust of many users. According to reviews, the stove heats up quite quickly, so the cooking process does not drag on for a long time. The device has 2 burners with a disc heating element having a cast-iron coating.
The working surface of this model is made of tempered glass. According to reviews, because of this, the stove cools down for a long time, but the surface of the table does not heat up much, because the device is equipped with high legs. According to reviews, the desktop stove is quite economical, as it does not consume a lot of electricity. The model is perfect for country use.
- attractive price;
- low power consumption;
- fast heating;
- stylish and modern design.
- more careful care is required than for a conventional stove;
- work surface is vulnerable to damage.
The next place in the ranking is occupied by the Gemlux GL-WP250 desktop stove. The model has one burner, it is quite suitable for cooking and heating dishes. Mechanical control indicates the reliability of the device. The surface is made of glass-ceramic. This allows instant heating. Meals are prepared quickly, so the energy consumption is low.
The model has a safety lock, start, end and residual heat indicators. According to reviews, a big plus is the automatic shutdown of the equipment when the pan is removed from the burner. In care, the model is unpretentious, and the surface of the dishes does not burn, so the food is not cooked on an open fire.
- fast heating;
- glass-ceramic coating;
- low power consumption;
- suitable for both home use and catering;
- there is a safety lock;
- unpretentious in care.
- one burner.
Also Read: 6 Best Hansa Cookers
GEFEST PE 720
This model of Belarusian production has proven itself well among consumers. In the reviews of the pluses, the device heats up quickly, water boils in 10 minutes. In addition, the temperature after switching the heating mode changes immediately. The time for preparing meals is reduced significantly.
GEFEST PE 720 two-burner model. The device is very simple, reliable mechanical control. There is simply nothing to break here. The surface of the plate is enamelled. Along the edges there are bumpers in case the liquid boils away from the pan, it does not leak onto the table. There is an indicator for turning on the device and five temperature switching modes. The device does not have a display.
- fast heating;
- pleasant cost;
- simple device.
- temperature switches work tight and with sound.
Lysva EPB 22
Another Russian-made table stove in the rating is Lysva EPB 22. This model has 2 electric burners and mechanical control. Users appreciate the device for its reliability and ease of use.
The plate coating is enameled, along the edges there are bumpers in case the liquid boils away. Switches are mechanical rotary. But they do not indicate temperature modes, just the lower and upper ranges, for clarity, where to turn the switch to decrease, and where to increase the heating power.
According to reviews, the water in the pan boils quickly, no worse than on a conventional gas stove. Yes, and the cost of the product is very small.
- fast heating;
- simple mechanical control;
- the presence of 2 burners;
- low price.
- The temperature settings on the switches are not indicated.
A simplified version of a single-burner stove with a glass-ceramic surface. The model has not only a modern design, but also control: touch switches, a display and a timer. With these advantages, the cost of the product is quite democratic.
Reviews note the high-quality operation of the device, the water in the pan boils quite quickly. In addition, the tabletop has several security modes: safety shutdown and control panel lock. The first option allows the device to turn itself off when the liquid boils away. And thanks to the second function, the inclusion of burners is blocked, it is convenient when there are children in the house.
- rapid boiling;
- democratic price;
- attractive design;
- modern management;
- system of protection against boiling over and turning on the device by children.
- reviews note a short network wire.
Rate the article
Total votes: 3rating: 4.67
Attention! This rating is subjective, is not an advertisement and does not serve as a purchase guide. Before buying, you need to consult with a specialist.