Dishwashers have closely entered our lives and in many homes have become indispensable assistants to housewives. They help to cope with the routine in the kitchen and effortlessly wash off stubborn dirt.
Dishwashers are available in various sizes. This allows you to choose the appliances that fit perfectly into your kitchen. For small apartments, where every square meter counts, narrow dishwashers that combine functionality and ergonomics are perfect. You can buy such dishwashers in the store online, or by arriving there in person.
- Ease of use – just fill the compartment for detergent and salt, load dishes into the trays and turn on the desired mode. At the end of the work, the machine will stop itself, it remains only to remove clean dishes from it.
- Profitability – low water consumption, this will significantly reduce the cost of paying for water according to the meter.
- High temperature – during the washing process, the water in the dishwasher heats up to 70 degrees. This allows you to wash dirt more efficiently, enhance the washing effect of dishwasher detergents (powder, tablets), and destroy bacteria.
- Washing dishes with a complex, textured surface – due to the pressure of water and many jets, all dirt accumulated in hard-to-reach places, corners, relief patterns, etc. is perfectly washed off.
- Dishwasher cleans heavily soiled dishes without damaging the surface.
By dimensions, dishwashers are divided into:
- full size – have a width of up to 60 cm, a depth of up to 63 cm, a height of 80 to 86 cm. They can fit up to 16 (sometimes 17) sets of dishes. They have a large washing chamber, a large set of programs. But they also take up a lot of space. A great option for a large family, or where events are often held, groups of friends and relatives gather. In small families, to fill such a dishwasher, you will have to save dishes for a couple of days so as not to turn it on half empty.
- Narrow – optimal width 45 cm. Holds up to 10 sets of dishes. Such machines combine compactness, good capacity and a sufficient number of washing modes. For very small kitchens, you can find models of dishwashers with a width of 40 or even 35 cm. Differences between narrow dishwashers and standard ones:
- The cost of such machines is lower than the standard width.
- Less electricity and water consumption.
- Reduced wash time.
- Smaller container capacity.
- May not fit pots and pans.
- Compact – on average, their width is 55-60 cm, depth is 50-55 cm, and height is from 43 to 60 cm. These models fit up to 6 sets of dishes. Optimal for a small family of 2-3 people. Can be represented by desktop models. Easy to install, easy to carry, it is possible to take with you to the country. But due to their modest size, their functionality is often limited.
Types of dishwashers:
- Embedded – built into the kitchen furniture and hidden behind the facade of the door. These cars are more expensive. To install them, you need to plan a place for placement in advance.
- Freestanding – it can be placed anywhere in the kitchen, next to communications.
Consultant in the field of household appliances. I help guests of the SovetExpert.ru project to choose the right product and save money when buying. I have an unbiased opinion. Ready for dialogue.