The Bosch KGV39XW22R is known for its innovative features and thoughtful design. This stainless steel door refrigerator is designed to impress. It is equipped with a cooling system designed to enhance air circulation when the door is open. Thanks to the powerful technical component and thoughtful design, the products will stay fresh much longer.
NOTE: The model is equipped with a sleek, frameless water dispenser.
The energy-efficient 351L refrigerator features a flexible shelf and door drawer configuration, a pull-out freezer and a fingerprint-resistant finish.
The equipment has two chambers and two doors, in addition, there are reversible doors, which allows you to increase the quality of ergonomics.
Pros and cons of the model
- High power;
- Silent operation;
- Optimized design;
- Fingerprint protection;
- Good freezing;
- Reliability and durability.
- Higher price than some analogues;
- Freezing power is lower than some identical models;
- Manual defrosting.
- A full size refrigerator consumes 292 kWh;
- Freezing capacity reaches 4.5 kg per day;
- The freezer is defrosted manually;
- The defrosting of the refrigerating chamber is carried out by the drip method.
- The minimum temperature threshold of the freezer is -18 degrees;
- There is a zero chamber;
- Low noise level – up to 38 dB;
- The kit includes an ice mold, egg and bottle holders.