When choosing a hob, some users prefer manufacturers of domestic and Belarusian brands. A prominent representative of the latter is GEFEST. We have compiled the TOP of the best GEFEST models for 2022 for ease of choice. The rating includes panels that differ in coverage, type of control and principle of operation. The pros and cons are described based on the opinions of buyers.
The best electric hobs
Gefest CBH 3210
Electric panel in white color with independent installation. The cover is made of enamel. It has 4 burners made of cast iron, one of which is express (2 kW). The rotary switches are located on the front. Dimensions 8x59x52 cm. Power 5.5 kW.
- «Pancakes» warm up quickly;
- cooks well;
- easy to clean;
- there is a burner of increased power;
- acceptable cost.
- there is no large burner, as on a conventional stove;
- somewhat outdated design due to cast-iron «pancakes»;
- burners lose their attractive appearance over time;
- single phase connection.
GEFEST SVN 3210 K21
A similar panel with an enamel finish, but in black. Has 4 cast iron burners. Controlled by handles. Dimensions for installation: 56.2×48.6 cm. Power 5.5 kW.
- easy to install;
- easy to maintain, not difficult to wash;
- reliable technology, thick coating;
- thermal insulation of burners.
- some buyers do not have enough power;
- the lack of a timer can be inconvenient;
- burners can rust;
- bad service.
The best gas hobs
GEFEST SG CH 1210 K2
Gas surface black. Enamel coating. It has 4 burners, one of which is express. Cast iron grates. Switching on is by rotary switches located on the front. Ignition is carried out using a button. Dimensions 10.5x59x52 cm (55.4×49.4 cm).
- easy to wash;
- easy to operate;
- wok stand;
- switches are conveniently located;
- any dirt is immediately visible, you constantly need to wipe it, stains remain;
- a little unusual, it takes a long time to get used to which switch belongs to which burner;
- piezo ignition on the right — inconvenient;
- there is no protection in case of attenuation (off gas).
GEFEST SG CH 1210 K5
Same size model with stainless steel finish. It has 4 burners, one of which is express. Cast iron grates. The switches are rotary, the electric ignition is turned on with a button. The control panel is located on the side.
- presentable appearance;
- high-quality thick metal;
- large, placed next to a large pot and pan;
- stable grids;
- management is simple and clear;
- well washed;
- Included is a small grid for small dishes;
- grids can be washed in the dishwasher.
- pollution on the metal is very visible, you need to carefully look after;
- scratches may appear on the surface;
- the grates are large, it is not convenient to wash in the sink;
- lack of gas control;
- «whistling» during combustion;
- non-standard arrangement of handles, you need to get used to;
- rubber liners under the legs of the gratings pop out when washing.
GEFEST PVG 2002
Black model for two burners with cast-iron grates (Domino design). Made from tempered glass. Unlike previous models, it has automatic ignition, as well as protection that turns off the gas in the absence of fire. It has small dimensions: 30×53 cm.
- good view;
- burners of the same size;
- automatically ignites;
- protection against gas attenuation;
- easy to wash.
- glass may lose its appearance over time, you need to properly care for it;
- sometimes two burners are not enough.
GEFEST CH 2120
It differs from other models in its angular shape. Has a glass cover. Designed for three burners (one express). Functionally the same as above. The handles are on the front. Dimensions 10.2×73.3×50 cm (embedding 55.7×42.5 cm).
- unusual design;
- stylish, beautiful;
- suitable for installation in a corner so as not to take up space;
- easy to clean;
- good quality handles.
- sometimes the electric ignition does not work immediately;
- gas inlet in the middle of the plate and directed downwards;
- the oven does not fit under it;
- too wide.
GEFEST PVG 2231-03 K32
Gas surface white. I entered the review due to the unusual arrangement of four burners, one of which has three combustion circles. It also has a different type of inclusion: touch buttons located on the front. There is a timer. It has auto-ignition and protection against attenuation. Dimensions 10x60x52.5 cm.
- convenient burner with triple fire (super powerful);
- the handles are removed from the burners so that they do not heat up;
- comfortable ignition;
- The stove and grates are easy to clean and wash.
- the fashionable arrangement of burners in a rhombus does not justify itself, it is inconvenient to put dishes;
- the work surface is very hot;
- the small burner turns on after a long hold;
- sometimes the handles get stuck;
- over time, the paint on the stand for small dishes peeled off;
- poor seal along the contour, the surface does not hold well.
GEFEST CH 2340
The glass model is black. It entered the rating due to the presence of 5 burners, including turbo and triple. The switches are located on the front. There is protection against lack of gas and auto-ignition. Dimensions 80×52.5 cm (for embedding 65.4×48 cm).
- stylish design;
- big size;
- convenient location of burners, large pots and pans are placed;
- high-quality work of protection against attenuation;
- auto ignition;
- three-circuit burner;
- acceptable price.
- there are problems with embedding;
- stains and drops are poorly removed on black glass;
- bad service.