Not sure which is better to take – a humidifier or an air purifier? Choose your climate system! In this article, I have collected the TOP-5 climatic complexes for an apartment. I compared their features and functionality, studied customer reviews and expert reviews, and based on the data, I ranked the best air washers for 2022. This article will help you save money and make the right choice.
Orverk Air Pro 4
The first place in the ranking is occupied by the Air-Pro 4 climatic complex. The young, but already quite well-known brand Orverk, specializing in the production of climatic equipment, recently released a compact air purifier-humidifier Air-Pro 4. The device is designed to purify and humidify the air in a room up to 50 m2. Compact, lightweight and easy to manage, which is what users really liked. Weight is only 3.8 kg. Dimensions – 420x290x210. At the same time, it is equipped with a 6-liter water tank and a high-quality cleaning filter, which is easy to change. Control – a touch panel of 4 buttons and an LED display indicating the selected mode and the current humidity level during operation. The required humidity indicator can be selected in the range from 40 to 80%, when the specified parameter is reached, the device will turn off. To do this, it is equipped with a hygrostat. You can also use the continuous operation mode or automatic mode (humidity maintenance at 50%). There is a timer for 12 hours, which is convenient for maintaining a certain humidity while away from home. The humidification speed depends on the selected power mode – there are only 3 of them. At the highest speeds, Orverk is quiet, and at 1 speed, the noise is generally inaudible. The price is 17,900 rubles.
- Price-quality ratio.
- Large water tank.
- Convenient management.
- Service area up to 50m2.
- High quality hydration.
- Does not leave white spots on furniture (unlike ultrasonic).
- Low noise level.
- There is no remote control.
- No ionization.
- There is no container with aromatic oils.
An excellent solution at an affordable price. Of the shortcomings, users note only the lack of remote control. However, none of the participants in the rating can boast of such functionality.
The second place in the TOP is occupied by a climatic complex originally from Korea. Designed to service premises up to 30m2. The volume of the water tank is 7 liters. There is an air pre-filter and a Bio-Silver Stone ionizing silver filter. The drum cover is antibacterial. With the task of combating environmental pollution, it does an excellent job. Can work in 5 modes. There is a display and a timer. Touch control. You can choose the fan speed, or use automatic mode, set a timer up to 8 hours. There is no display, but the touch buttons illumination icons make it easy to deal with the controls. The current humidity level is also displayed with a backlight. But unlike the leader of the rating, Winia AWI-40 does not know how to turn off when the specified humidity is reached. However, as practice shows, it will not be able to increase humidity by more than 60%. Additionally, the manufacturer offers an indication of the lack of water and the need to change the filter. The price is 18,500 rubles.
- Made in Korea.
- The quality of materials and assembly.
- Direct inlet of water.
- Convenient touch control.
- 5 operating modes.
- Low noise level.
- Large water tank.
- Consists of two parts not fastened together.
- Detachable power cable.
- Not very convenient to wash the tray.
- No touchpad lock (child lock).
- There is no tray for aroma oils.
- The hygrostat works with errors.
- A marriage comes across (non-working touchpad buttons or a knocking fan).
The choice of Yandex market users – 94% of those who left reviews recommend buying. The model is really worthy of attention, but the design feature (the top cover is simply put on and not fixed in any way), and the lack of parental control call into question the possibility of using the device in an apartment where there are small children. The percentage of marriage, although small, is there, so the model was awarded the “silver” medal of our rating. Orverk Air-Pro 4 costs a little less and wins in terms of functionality.
Climate station from a well-known brand, designed to work in rooms up to 40 m2. Available in three colors. The volume of the water tank is 2.3 liters. This is enough for up to 8 hours of work. Functionally distinguished by the use of proprietary technologies:
- NANOE – condensation of moisture on a cold electrode, followed by the release of water nanoparticles into the air, formed under the influence of high voltage. Enriched with OH-radicals, they successfully fight viruses, bacteria and allergens.
- ECONAVI is a unique self-learning system consisting of a number of sensors that control the power of the device depending on the state of the environment (dust level, odors, presence/absence of people in the room). In this way, effective air purification and optimal humidification are achieved.
You can also select the degree of humidification, fan power and operation mode, depending on the type of pollution, manually. There is a timer. Controlled by buttons on the top panel. All buttons are signed, the controls are intuitive, on the front face there are several LEDs that highlight the active mode of operation. By the way, at night the backlight will not interfere, the light sensor automatically reduces its brightness with the onset of darkness. The price is 36,000 rubles.
- Design and several colors.
- The use of proprietary technologies – maximum automation of work.
- Simple control.
- Does not cope with moistening and cleaning of the area declared in the technical documentation.
- The volume of the water tank.
- intermittent gurgling during operation.
Despite the high price and the presence of significant shortcomings in terms of the efficiency of air purification and humidification, 95% of Yandex market users recommend this model. It is suitable for use in rooms of 20–30 m2, but more affordable units will cope with air purification and humidification in such conditions, no worse, the question arises – why pay more? Personally, I recommend taking a closer look at the Orverk Air-Pro 4.
The world famous Swiss company offers us a budget model designed for an area of 50 m2. It can work in two modes – night and intensive, differing only in the speed of rotation of the built-in fan. Management – rotary switch. There is a tray for aroma oils.
Features of the model – direct filling of water into the pan and high-quality water purification. The latter is achieved with:
- Special 3D sponge made of plastic with millions of micropores, put on the drum. It retains dust, dirt and impurities that can be in the water.
- ionizing silver rod. It has a finely structured surface and consists of antiseptic particles with silver molecules. As a result of the release of silver ions, due to the reaction with water, it is disinfected from viruses and pathogens.
- Ergonomics – direct inlet of water, the ability to wash the body and sponge in the dishwasher.
- Quality air and water purification.
- Simple control without unnecessary bells and whistles.
- Tray for aroma oils.
- 5 years warranty from the manufacturer.
- Extraneous noise during operation.
- The declared humidification area does not correspond to the real capabilities of the device.
- It is not possible to adjust the set humidity level.
The price is 13,500 rubles. The flagship model from a well-known manufacturer clearly deserves attention with a design feature. At the same time, against the background of the simplicity of the device, the price tag for many users seems too high. In addition, many are faced with the problem of gearbox noise in the form of rattling and clicks, almost from the store. That is why the model takes only 4th place. We suggest looking at more expensive, but high-quality units with additional functionality, for example, Orverk Air-Pro 4.
The rating is closed by the compact and simplest device from a technical point of view. It has only 2 modes of operation, which differ only in the fan speed. In theory, this should influence the rate of humidity increase. In practice, this is almost imperceptible, and the performance in terms of air purification in mode 2 decreases, against the background of increased noise levels, which makes many users abandon mode 2. Management is as simple as possible – 2 buttons – on and increase power. What power is selected can be understood using the backlight, which signals the active mode “1” and “2”. Also, the red light indicates the absence of water in the tank, the blue one indicates the readiness of the device for operation. The volume of the tank is 5 liters. The device is intended for operation in a room up to 20 m2. In addition to cleaning and humidifying the air, it can be aromatized. To do this, a hygienic additive is added to the water tray (a tester bottle is included, you can buy it later). A feature of the model is extremely low power consumption (3–4 W, versus 25–40 W for competitors). The price is 14,900 rubles.
- Made in Germany.
- Available in two colors – black and white.
- Direct inlet of water.
- Ease of use – no consumables.
- Small service area.
- Humidification, especially with the flow of air, copes poorly.
- The price is high for such functionality.
- Mediocre design.
- Noise level in mode 2.
- Bright backlit buttons that can not be turned off.
Budget, very simple, from a technical point of view, device. Many users call it nothing more than a “bucket with a fan.” It does not perform any additional functions, and it performs direct duties rather mediocrely, it raises the humidity of the air to 40-50% only with the windows closed, and not immediately, and even with cleaning it is not all clear, the maximum that remains at the bottom is water hardness salts. And all this against the backdrop of a rather high price tag. If the competition in this market segment is stronger, perhaps this model did not make it into our rating, but it closes the top 5. At the slightest opportunity to overpay at least a couple of thousand for air washing, I recommend Orverk Air-Pro 4. If you are limited in finances, it is better to choose Boneco W200. Design features allow it to more effectively cope with humidification and air purification. Minus – noisy work. The best choice in terms of price-quality ratio – Orverk Air-Pro 4 – excellent functionality and performance on an area up to 50 m2.