Hair removers are an integral part of the care of the female body. An epilator is a device that pulls out hairs from the root, which provides a lasting effect. In the future, hair grows less frequently and more slowly; processing times can be significantly reduced. Rowenta is one of the industry leaders. We have compiled a rating of the best Rowenta epilators of 2022, differing in features and equipment. For objectivity, the review includes models of different price categories.
If you choose a device for depilation from a cheap segment, you should pay attention to the EP1030. This is a small apparatus with 24 metal tweezers arranged in a checkerboard pattern. When connected to the network, they rotate and shrink, which ensures quick and painless pulling of hairs. Massage balls are located between the discs, which provide less pain. The working part can not only be cleaned, but also washed with water. The pros and cons hereinafter are determined based on the opinions of women using these models.
- ergonomic, fits well in the hand;
- low cost;
- quality assembly;
- long cord;
- massage balls really save from pain;
- pulls out well enough.
- over time began to heat up;
- skips or cuts off some hair (a problem with many epilators);
- makes a little noise.
The model is distinguished by the presence of a floating head. Has 24 metal discs. Works from the socket. Provides the right to select the speed from two modes. Low is for thin and short, high is for hard, long. With the wrong choice of mode, pain increases. The kit includes a nozzle that allows you to limit the area to be treated. There is also a nozzle to massage and clean the skin. There is a storage case. The head can be washed.
- according to reviews, it pulls out hair very well;
- almost no pain;
- good nozzles;
- the head is disassembled, easy to clean;
- loud sound during operation;
- works slowly, the procedure takes longer than other popular brands;
- it is better not to use for the bikini area (it hurts, it touches the skin);
- there is irritation.
Women’s epilator with 24 tweezers separated by massage balls that reduce the pain of plucking. The head is floating, it can be disassembled and washed. Cleaning can be done with the brush included in the kit. It is possible to illuminate the treatment area. Powered by electricity. Two speeds are provided. It is completed with the cap limiting the epilation area. The set includes a trimmer attachment. You can exfoliate and massage the skin with the appropriate parts.
- uproots, grow more slowly;
- a lot of nozzles;
- works quite quietly;
- long cord;
- high-quality lighting;
- price-quality ratio.
- the main nozzle with a massage roller is uncomfortable, delivers unnecessary discomfort when treating bulges (knees);
- in the bikini area it pulls out strongly, wounds and irritation remain;
- misses, you have to go through the section again.
Leads the EP9300 Standalone Review. Works from the accumulator. The duration after recharging is limited to 40 minutes. Equipped with 24 metal discs on a floating working part. You can carry out the procedure with foam. The head is allowed to be washed. There is a trimmer cap, as well as a special part for shaving and massage. You can store or transport the device in the bag that comes with the kit.
- attractive design;
- due to the balls between the tweezers, the pain is less than when using other devices;
- moisture resistant, it is more convenient to carry out the procedure in water and not so painful;
- holds a charge for a long time;
- easy to clean.
- has low power, low rotation speed, as a result — slow epilation (in comparison with other brands);
- leaves hairs, promotes ingrowth;
- with a length of 0.5 mm does not cope.
The last line of our TOP is the popular model EP8050. It is an independent epilator, with metal discs in the amount of 24 pieces. Works without an outlet for 40 minutes, charging takes 1 hour. Has two speed settings. Can be used on foam. A good choice for shower use. There is a special cap to limit the treatment area. You can also carry out peeling and massage using the nozzles that come with the kit. Cleaning can be done with a brush or by rinsing. There is a case for storage.
- can be used under water;
- long work without recharging;
- it is convenient to do peeling;
- pulls out well, in the bikini area it is better to use the first speed.
- nozzles are flimsy, not functional;
- does not capture small hairs;
- some breaks.