A dishwasher that is not only convenient to use, but also very economical. Model BDW 6042 allows you to set the level of water consumption depending on the degree of soiling of dishes.
Functionality Weissgauff BDW 6042
The model is equipped with many useful features. The dishwasher has a leak and overflow protection system. The device has a delayed start function, a half load function allows you to save water and electricity, as well as the ability to select the desired number of programs and temperatures. The self-cleaning function of the device helps to reduce the consumption of detergents.
- the possibility of washing dishes of varying degrees of soiling;
- the presence of the modes «intensive washing» and «economical washing»;
- protection against leaks and overflow;
- saving electricity.
- the presence of a large basket for dishes;
- the presence of special modes for washing fragile dishes;
- unlike most other models, Weissgauff BDW 6042 saves electricity and water.
Pros and cons of the model
- water softening function;
- display on the control panel for easy operation;
- availability of all necessary programs;
- the presence of a half load mode;
- the presence of a self-cleaning function;
- the presence of an audible signal at the end of the washing cycle.
- small volume of the upper basket;
- poor build quality.
- Number of placed sets: 12 sets.
- Water consumption per cycle: 11 liters.
- Power consumption per cycle: 900 Wh.
- Inverter motor: no.
- Drying type: condensation.
- Display: yes.